Perfect World v PW International

Options
rushnor
rushnor Posts: 3
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I started to play on regular PW and now this PWI is out I am kinda confused. The original PW server is kinda slow too, I get delays between hits etc, I live in NA and I guess with distance increases the ping. So can I transfer to this new PWI? Cause I kinda invested some money and I have some gold there and I don't want to start from scratch and lose everything on PWI.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Nope
    characters/accounts are non-transferable
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    See above post. Character/item transfers aren't possible from other versions of the game.
  • rushnor
    rushnor Posts: 3
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Is PW and PWI now 2 different games? Are genies ever gonna be implemented on PW? PW kinda seems abandoned. How things are going in PWI?
  • Infernal - Lost City
    Infernal - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    rushnor wrote: »
    Is PW and PWI now 2 different games? Are genies ever gonna be implemented on PW? PW kinda seems abandoned. How things are going in PWI?
    What do you mean with PW, which version?
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    rushnor wrote: »

To answer your question, AWESOME! b:victory
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I've played other versions of PW and PWI is by far the best one out there. Ignore the rest.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    PW and PWI are different versions of the same game, run by different companies.

PWI is the North American version. Come and join us! Not sure what you can do with the gold you invested in the overseas version though :( But you can at least make a new account here and start playing, see if you like it better over here. If you don't, you could go back to your other account.

Unless that version IP bans those of us over here. Not interested in finding out as I love it over here and, well, things Work. Usually XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~