Archer or Blademaster

XRedArcherx - Heavens Tear
XRedArcherx - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Archer
I have a lvl 30 Blademaster and Archerb:victory im trying 2 figure out which 1 2 make my main and which 1 as alt this is rly frustrating me (so i made a barb as a stress reliver b:pleased) i rly like archer but than again bm rocks too they both do decent dmg but i cant choose pls help me
Post edited by XRedArcherx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• _Salvation_ - Harshlands
    _Salvation_ - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    play them for a while longer

you can't really tell if a class is good or not by the 3x lvls
  • XRedArcherx - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    actualy my friend let me roll his 72 barb 89 archer 50 cleric and 74 bm. i rly liked the archer and barb so now im still thinking but this still sucks like **** almost all of my friends have higher lvl archers (like 8x or 9x) i just need some1s opinion.... AND PLS NO SPAMING OR QQING ON THIS THREAD
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    actualy my friend let me roll his 72 barb 89 archer 50 cleric and 74 bm. i rly liked the archer and barb so now im still thinking but this still sucks like **** almost all of my friends have higher lvl archers (like 8x or 9x) i just need some1s opinion.... AND PLS NO SPAMING OR QQING ON THIS THREAD

lol really now? :P
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _Salvation_ - Harshlands
    _Salvation_ - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009

uh oh an account sharer
  • New_Soul - Sanctuary
    New_Soul - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

ok jk... Archers are ftw! High dps and good pking... The only good thing about bms are the duel axe builds with all the stunns.. but thats still nowhere as cool as barrage of arrows imo :D
  • XRedArcherx - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    i made my archer my main and a veno for grinding so far my lvl 18 archer has around 200k
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    BM decent damage...archer insane damage
    BM high hp thus high survivability...archer low hp...squishy
    BM 60+ AoE ownage...Archer kills mobs one at a time (what a drag)
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    In the end, it is indeed up to you to ultimately decide which class you want to be.

Also this is just an opinion (which is mainly what you'll get on this thread) but I played an archer until level 20, and during my fb 19 I completely ran out of arrows, and had to go up and just attack with my fist, fortunately it was a high level squad helping me. This story is what really turned me off of training it any higher. Although I must admit it did seem fun being able to kill the mobs before they could touch me, they even look interesting in later levels.

So really if you don't mind keeping almost constant track of your arrows to make sure you can do decent damage, then by all means, stick with the archer. (There is indeed the blacksmith skill, but still, imo a archer is very time consuming.)

In other words I prefer the BM and its capabilities over archers, any day.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Just buy 10k arrows, you wont run out them easily.
    I kill things b:victory