Change is coming

Shamza - Lost City
Shamza - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Today brings about a change in the server. The end is near for GZ and CQ is next. CQ got rolled harcore at 1k today. They had alot more people but got rolled by a few spectral couple riot and 1 rq. This just proves whats been said every since the start of the server CQ cant pk, and without CQ helping them GZ will be gone within 3 weeks. CQ will soon follow they cant stand the heat. b:victory
Post edited by Shamza - Lost City on

Comments

• Mystify - Lost City
    Mystify - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    u forgot to mention that CQ had their 1st 5 pages there and those riot/spec/RQ were all under 80 b:shocked
    retired from archlord, rohan
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Today brings about a change in the server. The end is near for GZ and CQ is next. CQ got rolled harcore at 1k today. They had alot more people but got rolled by a few spectral couple riot and 1 rq. This just proves whats been said every since the start of the server CQ cant pk, and without CQ helping them GZ will be gone within 3 weeks. CQ will soon follow they cant stand the heat. b:victory
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Only this weeks town war tho. By next week they would have cried and begged and plead with cq to send their high lvl pro ppl over to save their pathetic asses.
    This you can count on.

even ur own members don't believe "change is coming" stfu plx
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    syl wrote: »
    even ur own members don't believe "change is coming" stfu plx

stfu yourself the new masters of PW is going to be SG1b:laughb:laugh

J/k
  • noobhour
    noobhour Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think its about time people start the pressure on GZ. Week after week people attack CQ and all the other small factions while Gz sits doing nothing. I have been in Gz I have scene what lvls they have what kinda guild they are. First its one of thee most BORING guilds on the server. Way to many stupid rules, there director Elrin is a complete failer at this game, and there vent if full of Sebians who click up on leave you in the cold. If you by any way English speaking your left in boring room with nooen to talk to. mavLOL was cool and a few others but most of the time ur just chillen by yourself. So imho GZ just needs a straw to break that cammals back... HOPE IT COMES SOON!!!!!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    stfu yourself the new masters of PW is going to be SG1b:laughb:laugh

Glad to see you corrected yourself at the bottom...LOL
    noobhour wrote: »
    I think its about time people start the pressure on GZ. Week after week people attack CQ and all the other small factions while Gz sits doing nothing. I have been in Gz I have scene what lvls they have what kinda guild they are. First its one of thee most BORING guilds on the server. Way to many stupid rules, there director Elrin is a complete failer at this game, and there vent if full of Sebians who click up on leave you in the cold. If you by any way English speaking your left in boring room with nooen to talk to. mavLOL was cool and a few others but most of the time ur just chillen by yourself. So imho GZ just needs a straw to break that cammals back... HOPE IT COMES SOON!!!!!

Interesting.

However, I do agree that GZ has been sitting pretty for a while now. Not to say they could not defend, but seriously some action would be nice. Even some of its own members agree that they are bored and waiting for a good fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • syl
    edited May 2009
    wrote:
    U_got_sniped - Lost City;2792491]stfu yourself the new masters of PW is going to be SG1b:laughb:laugh

J/k[\QUOTE]

i agree fully.....with the jk pt. sg1owns had the lowest gold return this last week (gold return somewhat measures ur guild's strength btw). honestly i think even templari can wipe their territory.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    syl wrote: »
    i agree fully.....with the jk pt. sg1owns had the lowest gold return this last week (gold return somewhat measures ur guild's strength btw). honestly i think even templari can wipe their territory.

Lol....and even better, Land that was "given" to them b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Rickrollled - Heavens Tear
    Rickrollled - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Lol....and even better, Land that was "given" to them b:chuckle

You mean like the free land that everyone else got from BLT?
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2009

b:embarrass It's been so long since CQ had any real challenge that this honestly wouldn't surprise me. Maybe the plan was to starve us of any real PK wars for long enough that we all forgot how to PK!
  • TheDamnTruth - Lost City
    TheDamnTruth - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    CQ donno how to pk!!!
    that's how we lost all of our lands to RQ and BL!!!
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Boring troll thread.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    you sound like obama
  • Treza - Lost City
    Treza - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    cq isnt going anywhere, do you actually think they could have their territories taken away that easily? pathetic
    Communist Leader
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    My suggestion stands. RageQuit, Spectral and Riot safelist Conquerer until they bore themselves into random pk and then the server can turn on them. I think we can do it!!!b:laugh
  • syl
    edited May 2009
    santa packs are coming
    santa packs are coming
    santa packs are coming
    santa packs are coming

watch out, look around
    cuz their coming
    coomming into ur town

santa packs are coming
    santa packs are coming
    santa packs are coming

the thread title made me think of this song....for some reason
  • SideArm - Lost City
    SideArm - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wait a min wait a min wait a min... that just reminded me... wtf happened to BLT??? did they just up and switch servers?? here one min and *POOF*... gone the next.... b:bye BLT... you are missed
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wait a min wait a min wait a min... that just reminded me... wtf happened to BLT??? did they just up and switch servers?? here one min and *POOF*... gone the next.... b:bye BLT... you are missed

Hmm... I am the last loyal member b:sad, irony.

Look at #21ish, serious its kinda creepy considering iam guildless, gms fix it lol
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    original guild was BloodLusT with a capitalized T. nice try but you spelt it wrong

loyal? dont make me laugh. i hear the amount of QQ you made in Enraged guild chat was extraordinary. 'boohoo i never got enough salary'. but you never mentioned all you did was afk in tw to save hiero
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    original guild was BloodLusT with a capitalized T. nice try but you spelt it wrong

loyal? dont make me laugh. i hear the amount of QQ you made in Enraged guild chat was extraordinary. 'boohoo i never got enough salary'. but you never mentioned all you did was afk in tw to save hiero

Are you mentally ****? I am guildless right now, its a bug.

I didnt complain about salary or anything untill a change of leadership happened and they let cancer who dropped guild to pk bl members be director? and no hes never pked me so it wasnt some personal grudge. They even offended grim at a point for him to quit constantly.

So umm, forum alt coward says what?

Nothing that matters.
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    31 out of the top 50 players on server are in cq .... wht more du i have to say. The change is CQ is gonna take over the server. b:bye
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    edited June 2009
    lvls aren't everything....they help but not really all that important after 90....

besides i heard around 20 of those 31 hardly pk even