Best PvP/PK/TW Archer?

Options
HolyInferno - Sanctuary
HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Fern you just couldn't resist could you :P

Hmm do aka serum and byno really do PK? I thought just TW / DT etc... do those count in the poll?

I really hope noone makes an archer poll... I don't want to be embarassed...

b:cute

who is the smartest, toughest and most effective archer in sanctuary?
b:bye you were all swell peoples
Post edited by HolyInferno - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I vote Spacedgypsie.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I voted for saren ofc even tho he prolly got bored of the game and quit.However I never agreed on his evasion shards b:shutup ,but pvp-skill wise saren's the best in my eyes. U forgot KingPinky as an option btw.Boy would be my 2nd choice (not with a slingshot tho,proz use xbows b:victory,I've always wanted to say that on forums).
  • Istilah - Sanctuary
    Istilah - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I see some archers here http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/sanctuary_pvp which you did not mention. For example, you left out Shandelzare?
  • Zelfine - Sanctuary
    Zelfine - Sanctuary Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    BrianDawkins. Lololol
    But naw, I voted for Saren.
    b:bye PW.
    I'll still troll the forums >:D
  • CJ7 - Sanctuary
    CJ7 - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    voting for saren cause only one of those that has killed me. not saying the others can't, they just haven't tried yet.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I see some archers here http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/sanctuary_pvp which you did not mention. For example, you left out Shandelzare?

LOL, I don't deserve to be on that list so thats why I aint on there...
    But KingPinky should be up there... IMO hes better than jolly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    u never know all of the best archers in the sever b:surrender i think these are just the names u only can think of b:bye no vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:kiss
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hey dummy, max is ten per pollb:bye
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    then u should put up the names that everyone can see their pk/pvp skills for ex: amy never pks and she only does TW so any1 who TWs only know her skills
    same as Dianakill she only pks really rare and not everyone knows her pk b:bye
  • drskull
    drskull Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

.......... . . .

i dont know any of these people save like 2 by reputation kinda odd you left off some of the more well knowns in favor of what i assume are closer faction buddys of yours
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    then u should put up the names that everyone can see their pk/pvp skills for ex: amy never pks and she only does TW so any1 who TWs only know her skills
    same as Dianakill she only pks really rare and not everyone knows her pk b:bye

Well the poll is for the best "PVP/PK/TW" archer. I'm pretty sure Holy kinda contrived the category to give me a shot since I don't PK haha ^_^
    drskull wrote: »
    i dont know any of these people save like 2 by reputation kinda odd you left off some of the more well knowns in favor of what i assume are closer faction buddys of yours

Only 2 of those archers are currently in Nef like Holy. Really its a decent list as they are pretty much the most well known archers on the server :S Here's a quick intro to all of them:

boynxtduh - Steel leader, level 99 (aka gaynxtduh) uses a gold tt90 slingshot. Kinda weird guy but decent if you talk to him
    zXAmyXz - Legendary level 93 - Dragonbow nice girl but hasn't said much recently outside of fishing for FBs
    DianaKil - Nefarious level 94 - Blinding radiance + 8 w/ 2 perfect garnet, cool gear cool archer!
    Asterelle - Legendary exec - Level 94 - Dragonbow - Carebear, not much else to say.
    Yakko - Legendary marshall- level 90 - Still Chained Jail last I saw, should be switching soon
    JollyRay - level 90? uses a gold tt80 bow... haven't really seen him much
    earcher - level 91 - former nef officer. Nice person but quit some time ago.
    oOSNOWFOXOo - Legendary - level 87 - Some 3* Solar strike bow
    Shikyura - Nefarious - level 99 - Blinding radiance +6 (earcher's old bow) Grind nut. Got to level 99 with just 3.6k HP
    Sarendena - level high 8x? - Chained Jail +10 all evasion shards in armor - Seems to be more inactive but is pretty famous for the bow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MIKEKIM - Sanctuary
    MIKEKIM - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    WHY IN THE HELL IS SHIKYURA ON THIS LIST???!?!?!?!!? b:angryb:angry
    He's doesn't PK!!! He's probably nowhere near even the lowest kill count on the pk rankings.
    If there was a poll for biggest grinder however... b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Sarendena the best pk archer?

only on the CoF glitch...
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Shikyura - Nefarious - level 99 - Blinding radiance +6 (earcher's old bow) Grind nut. Got to level 99 with just 3.6k HP

3.4k b:thanksb:victoryb:pleased
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    drskull wrote: »

.......... . . .

give us some names?