edited May 2009
    Options
    TT did say he was drunk....
    ehh i was too lazy to look at who said it
  • CJ7 - Sanctuary
    CJ7 - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    have to vote ayano you are only one on server who has hit me harder then sarendena. 6k crit wth. lol im going to get you one of these days
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think I once did 6k or close to u normal non-crit on my water dragon when u were on WQ tho u were unbuffed/unmarrowed and I undined/extreme poisoned u b:shocked. sneak attacks ftw ! I was like "LOL cj7 is back!"

Argggg c'mon ppl more votes for mad! he should be atleast 3rd!
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    no andromeda b?b:sad
  • Dan___ - Sanctuary
    Dan___ - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    stealthninja is still the only wiz who was able to make me kill myself with his bramble guard :P Double KO ftw
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ROFL why is steathninja votes close to aya...............
  • Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ROFL why is steathninja votes close to aya...............

because those who voted thinks im the best pvp wiz

and its not best on server but best for the appropriate lvl
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i feel bad for Nefs wizez that no1 voted for them but their mems b:sad
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i feel bad for Nefs wizez that no1 voted for them but their mems b:sad

do you talk just to hear yourself talk? b:chuckle
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    do you talk just to hear yourself talk? b:chuckle

Do you type just to hear yourself type? b:chuckle
  • drskull
    drskull Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i think stealtyh cheated and voted for himself xD i voted for ayano :P b:victory

I voted 4 ye jertor b cuz you have to b the most entertaining wiz pk i ever see..

even if u r dead half the time i have seen you put up a meen fight with some kickers and we have partyed b4 more then once for the lolz

b:victory

also i just noticed ROFL at the post above me LMAO kudos asch you have cuaght a troll in an technicality lmao
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I voted 4 ye jertor b cuz you have to b the most entertaining wiz pk i ever see..

even if u r dead half the time i have seen you put up a meen fight with some kickers and we have partyed b4 more then once for the lolz

Half of the time dead > so true b:laugh ,btw jert,I got a 3rd student now,a really hot one <3 .

Okay........but pls stay on topic ppl >>> vote who do you think fight's best,and preferably the ppl who've seen these fight,friends or foes,jerks or nice ppl all this is a non-factor in this thread.

Tho' I did go a lil'overboard myself back there .....but everytime titees pop's out it's somehow like normal now for ppl to scream TITEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS <3 ,damn u keng u lucky guy(I had to say that b:surrender ) .
  • Rozas - Sanctuary
    Rozas - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I voted for jertor beacuse he fights anyone even though he knows hes gona die :P b:laugh
  • Jertor - Sanctuary
    Jertor - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    cuz im cool like that xP
  • Tamed_devil_ - Sanctuary
    Tamed_devil_ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    OK this thread is kinda a fail, ayano :). In a good way tho, I think the PK list for our servor has YOU as the top person :). I know first hand as even tho I am 10 leveles below you, no offense if I have two aprks I normal can beat up on wizzies, with hood, and then my two stuns cause of my Kowlin stun, so haveing you stun locked while flesh ream kills wizzes in a second:) Whne we duel while I was in LG and then that duel day we all had *which was a blast* you owned me like 4/5 times :). The fact that your smart and no how to player character is your biggest advantage. You have great macros set up and, as I previously stated, your the best pk/wiz on the pk list :)

Warzed I agree is sorley missed, he was not only a great wizzie but a good person and very helpful to others :). I think he really would have gave you the biggest challenge to that claim of best PK WIZ!!!

Now the ONLY reason why stealnija who is an EPIC fail at WIZ, even got votes cause he has a noob loud mouth on worldchat so he stands out. Sorry stealth its true :(. Now Dav from nef had a huge adavnagte of being in NEF from day on, getting a ton of pk kills in TW'S ( yes the kills in DT and TW's count, google it flamers ) so for him not to even be near ayano on the pk list, is sad :)

As for jertor I do not see him much, however I do rember him dueling once by crazy stone, and well, might give ayano a run one day, seems like another smart wiz who know how to adept his skills for each class and player :)

Seems like unlike us veno's, or barbs, or even archers for that matter, people who play wizzes need to be smart, and realize what each player class is, there natural weakness, and then adjust on the fly, instead of just using two to three atk skills like us venos no matter who you are :)

I give mad props to all high level wizzies, hard route to take in the game, and so deadly in TW's :)
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    well now if u made poll about wiz who run fastest b:laugh
    then i vote for ayano b:cute
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Voted for Ayano, since idk who the hell the other people are...never saw 'em when I was playing lol.
  • Miekkailija - Sanctuary
    Miekkailija - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ayano-chan got my voteb:victory
    Leader and former of the guild Finland in Sanctuary server

Started pw at 12th december 2008

Retired: June 2010

Started again as wizard on PvP server: March 2011
  • Katiekins - Sanctuary
    Katiekins - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    o.o howdid so many ppl vote for me xd? im sure u mad and veeke better then me >.>

Maby because you were easy to kill lol b:laugh

but you really gotta love jert at having ago :D

some times he will say <-- no charm or <-- no angels lol b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:pleased
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wheres the 'other' button b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I wont vote for this poll
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    hatersb:kissb:bye i talked wat i saw i typed wat u hiding b:victory
  • RedSpeller - Sanctuary
    RedSpeller - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    OMG mad got no votes yet WTF! b:angry I'm curious how will it look like after 1-2 days.
    BTW my votes for sexiness go to.......... :FireFlare and RedSpeller for being hawt <3 !!! Yes I'm a guy god damn it!

Hehe I was passing there and saw that, thanks b:chuckle
    PS: You'll see me more often in SP in a couple weeks b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]