Marriage question

Kyrn - Dreamweaver
Kyrn - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey guys, I'm still fairly new to the game and I'm totally loving it! (the level of coolness between PW and all the other games I've played is awesome! ) but I have a few questions about the marriage system if someone could be so kind as to answer...

1- What lvl do you have to be to get married?

2- How much does it cost? (From the world-chat logs I've seen it seems to cost gold to marry- is this right, wrong, occassional? )

3- What are the restrictions on marriage? (Is is own race only, can same-sex marry, within five lvls of each other... etc...)

4- Where/Who/How do you go about getting married?

5- Say the romance is dead in your funky relationship and you want to call it over, she/he doesn't call anymore and the kids are all grown up- can you divorce your spouse?

Any answer to these questions would be funky! Thanks guys! b:victory
Post edited by Kyrn - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• _Salvation_ - Harshlands
    _Salvation_ - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    1- any lvl

2- $60 real money or 60 gold in game which is like 10m right now in harshlands

3- any race as long as it's a guy and a girl

4- buy packages and go to the npc guy when you do quest (not sure haven't been married)

5- yeah you can get divorced for 2m
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    1. Min level 20, actually

2. The bride and groom packs are 30 gold each in the Boutique, so about $60 real life cash, or 6mil+ of in game coin, depending on how much gold is on your server. These items are required for marriage.

3. There's no restriction on race. As stated above, you and your partner have to be a min level of 20. Same-sex marriages are not yet implemented, and probably never will be. If you want to in game marry your significant other in real life, one of you play a girl toon, the other a guy.

4. First, you should go to the Eldest Matchmaker in West Arch, and grab the quest for Silk of Eternity (female) or Stamp of Eternity (male) - both of these will come in the bride/groom packs. Make sure you have at least five inventory spaces open on each character, then squad up (only the two of you!) and return to the Eldest Matchmaker. The leader of the squad will talk to him, and select the option "I do." You both get titles over your head, and an announcement will be made over the server. (I found it rather anitclimatic when I got married in game)

5. Divorce costs 2mil. Only one of you has to pay it, and only one of you has to be online for it.

More info can be found here: Beginner's Guide: Marriage
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)