Is Kingdom The Next Conqueror?

Options

Comments

• kelly808
    kelly808 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well, just that!

What do you think? The server my still be young, but, but, something to think (troll probably) about b:victory

Conqueror leader: highest refine was +3 when he was 9x. aka no selfishly ripping off guild funds

Kingdom leader: rips off his guild fund by refining his gears and 4 socketing them and putting in the g9 stones b:victory oh, as a 8x character, kingdom paid 500k for salary while kylin paid 900k, and kylin had 1 less land. lolz

So ya, all the kingdom members staying in the guild are idiots b:bye
  • spawnspy
    spawnspy Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    the only reason KD stay in KD so they can PVE in PEACE LOOOL.

Imagine how Icon would be without his grade stones if he had some KOS with a bigger guild.
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Dude stop hidign behind an alt, its lame...
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    kelly808 wrote: »
    Conqueror leader: highest refine was +3 when he was 9x. aka no selfishly ripping off guild funds

Kingdom leader: rips off his guild fund by refining his gears and 4 socketing them and putting in the g9 stones b:victory oh, as a 8x character, kingdom paid 500k for salary while kylin paid 900k, and kylin had 1 less land. lolz

So ya, all the kingdom members staying in the guild are idiots b:bye

The 4 socket HH90 G9 armor has a name, and it's called the Belial set, and yes, all of us in Kingdom know that's where a huge part of our TW money is going to.

Of course it doesn't prevent being one-shotted by Exodus, Grandmaster of Perfect World and Pwner of Worlds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The 4 socket HH90 G9 armor has a name, and it's called the Belial set, and yes, all of us in Kingdom know that's where a huge part of our TW money is going to.

Of course it doesn't prevent being one-shotted by Exodus, Grandmaster of Perfect World and Pwner of Worlds.

lol 4 socket hh90 G9 armor for everyone!....or one person

seems fair
    only takes 1 person to win a TW anyway
    smart slaves
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You guys are not in Kingdom so you don't have any right to talk **** about what you don't know. Do you honestly believe that we would let our leader take guild funds for selfish reasons? Everyone knows where the money is going to and we understand the reasons why, but hey believe what you want making false assumptions about KD will only be to our benefit in the end.
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    Sengashi - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    But Rai it's what they do best. b:surrender They don't know how to get the right information so they have to make it all up as they go along.
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol 4 socket hh90 G9 armor for everyone!....or one person

seems fair
    only takes 1 person to win a TW anyway
    smart slaves

Wait, you mean I can't get into Icon's Skywalker pants WITH HIM? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    But Rai it's what they do best. b:surrender They don't know how to get the right information so they have to make it all up as they go along.

Or maybe theyr jealous of Icon's gear so they start false gossip about it b:chuckle
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Or maybe theyr jealous of Icon's gear so they start false gossip about it b:chuckle
    Yes! Yes of course!
    b:quiet They wanna be like the big kids and be all smexed up like Inoob. I mean Icon.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I just see a future in this set I am making, and others, when I hit 99 I am restating and it will be passed and put to use in a way I predetrmined months ago, beyond belial.

I never liked CQs police the server addituted. Dont compare Kingdom to CQ, comparsions are dissrespectfull to both creations.

About Dai, he spent guild money farming his cube badge and on other things, not to mention did you not see his set when he restated heavy? lol were you even in lost city?
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    Wdawdaw - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You guys are not in Kingdom so you don't have any right to talk **** about what you don't know. Do you honestly believe that we would let our leader take guild funds for selfish reasons? Everyone knows where the money is going to and we understand the reasons why, but hey believe what you want making false assumptions about KD will only be to our benefit in the end.

sure you all know where the money is going to, kingdom slave
    ----Heavenly----
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    Wdawdaw - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I just see a future in this set I am making, and others, when I hit 99 I am restating and it will be passed and put to use in a way I predetrmined months ago, beyond belial.

I never liked CQs police the server addituted. Dont compare Kingdom to CQ, comparsions are dissrespectfull to both creations.

About Dai, he spent guild money farming his cube badge and on other things, not to mention did you not see his set when he restated heavy? lol were you even in lost city?

you spent guild money for your armor as well, not to mention all the members in kingdom are your slave. Heavenly is going to beat Kingdom
    ----Heavenly----
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    sure you all know where the money is going to, kingdom slave

Actually we do know. b:surrender
    If we were slaves we wouldn't be getting paid now would we.
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Walter u from Crimson???

**** Crimson...ya'll rats dont gota come in our business...someone call peter piper...
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    you spent guild money for your armor as well, not to mention all the members in kingdom are your slave. Heavenly is going to beat Kingdom

You're an idiot.

Also, I vote that Kingdom should declare Jihad vs Kylin so everyone will stop pissing and moaning about people being carebears.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You're an idiot.

Also, I vote that Kingdom should declare Jihad vs Kylin so everyone will stop pissing and moaning about people being carebears.

roflmaotank has the right idea.
  • kelly808
    edited May 2009
    Options

lol CQ's guild money goes to free +6 or free pheonix/hercule for members at 90 you nub. he didn't go heavy, he went hybrid, nub again. his refines were +2 to +3 at lvl 98ish. This is the laming excuse I've ever heard, cuz u need to tank belial so u have the right to steal 30 million coins for yourself b:laugh so what if other ppl in ur guild wants to tank belial too, do they get to steal some big money too? b:victory

and I think Icon is telling antihero to steal some coins in his next TW payment cuz he's been tanking belial for a while :o

and yes I was in lost city, i was higher lvl than ur nub archer w/ mana bow and I have one shotted u many times b:bye
  • kelly808
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Actually we do know. b:surrender
    If we were slaves we wouldn't be getting paid now would we.

o yes you do get paid, just about 50% of what kylin gives when kylin has 1 less land b:victory like i said, KD paid a 8x 500k while kylin paid 900k.

i know these facts because i was in kingdom and kylin for a period of time. gg nubs, just cuz he pays u doesn't mean u are not getting scammed
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Is that u DeThadealer? aka Jojothakillar worst ea that ever stepped foot in lost city?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol CQ's guild money goes to free +6 or free pheonix/hercule for members at 90 you nub. he didn't go heavy, he went hybrid, nub again. his refines were +2 to +3 at lvl 98ish. This is the laming excuse I've ever heard, cuz u need to tank belial so u have the right to steal 30 million coins for yourself b:laugh so what if other ppl in ur guild wants to tank belial too, do they get to steal some big money too? b:victory

and I think Icon is telling antihero to steal some coins in his next TW payment cuz he's been tanking belial for a while :o

and yes I was in lost city, i was higher lvl than ur nub archer w/ mana bow and I have one shotted u many times b:bye

CQ did give out hercs and +6, but not till they reached around 200m, not to mentions LCs gold was alot cheaper and easily accessible then here.

Use your real name, Doubt you ever even seen me in LC.

Our salary system wont change, it a base salary increased on land intervals, with ability to get bonus based on donations and participation. A month ago a member in our lowest base salary bracket got 2.2m based on donations. Its completely fair unless your lazy, and shouldnt be in Kingdom.

Guildhoppers like you are the reason I dont pay alot just for those no show TWs we been haveing, just like you said you been in Kingdom you been in Kylin how many other? the money that gose to this faction should stay in it. Think you can run a guild better, do it, every action I make is for guilds the future even beyond belial and there is no doubt what I have done got us this far, I can do whatever I see fit with the money, end of duscussion.
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    zzzzzzzz Hi kid with the mana bowb:bye
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol at dai stealing guild funds. that's a new low image.
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i honestly pity the members of kingdom. especially the loyal ones that deserve so much better. guess they never knew Icon/ Image when he was in lost city. famous for his greed and selfish nature. no big guild wanted him so he was forced to leave to harshlands
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'am amazed with the lack of balls of this people.
    You are already hide behind a character in the internet. But u take it to an extreme, u even hide that character behind another one :O
    So awesome. I know most of u are afraid of getting killed but c'mon.. pathetic to say the leastb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i honestly pity the members of kingdom. especially the loyal ones that deserve so much better. guess they never knew Icon/ Image when he was in lost city. famous for his greed and selfish nature. no big guild wanted him so he was forced to leave to harshlands

Greed? Obviously you didnt know me, because I had nothing special on LC to be considered greedy, wheres the eviedence of my greed? Selfish? I was in a guild with a leader thats main goal was to farm a GX for himself who paid TW salary 600k a week when we had 15 lands+ if he remembered too, I was independent and did my own FB rep farming which is in no way selfish considering the members I helped recruit to BL though it.

I could have been in any guild I wanted, but lost city was too established none of them interested me, at that time it was CQ GZ or take the invite back to BL which I would never have done.
  • Brootal - Harshlands
    Brootal - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Did anyone ever think that maybe Kingdom members aren't reliant on TW funds, and don't mind that Icon's using them for the good of the guild?
  • kelly808
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lawl i was in kingdom since beginning of server, until i find out another guild pays almost double the salary with 1 less land, I gquit right away b:bye
    don't even talk about loyalty, you don't deserve any selfish boy. go put more g9 and refines in ur gear nub.

first time on pw i hear nubs need g9 and +5s and 4 sockets to tank belial b:chuckle
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lawl i was in kingdom since beginning of server, until i find out another guild pays almost double the salary with 1 less land, I gquit right away b:bye
    don't even talk about loyalty, you don't deserve any selfish boy. go put more g9 and refines in ur gear nub.

first time on pw i hear nubs need g9 and +5s and 4 sockets to tank belial b:chuckle

ohaithar deathleader

"**** you guys angerr and dejavu **** me at village of lost!!"
    "martin i hope you enjoy being the #1 archer in this guild"
    deathleader has left the guild
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Icon's system prevents ppl like u from enjoying the true benefit of kingdom. The ppl that are in it for the money are weeded out really quickly.

Soooooo +1 Iconb:shutup