Cupboard~

Options
blindeyesniper
blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Post edited by blindeyesniper on

Comments

• Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

my post was first >.>
  • Ellestor - Heavens Tear
    Ellestor - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Forum trolls much? Seriously was there a point to posting to say "Yay" in two lines of text? Do something useful, go to bed.
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    forum Trolls Much? Seriously Was There A Point To Posting To Say "yay" In Two Lines Of Text? Do Something Useful, Go To Bed.

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Forum trolls much? Seriously was there a point to posting to say "Yay" in two lines of text? Do something useful, go to bed.

and ur still up instead of being in bed?
  • Kazzlise - Heavens Tear
    Kazzlise - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ellestor! Bad boy. b:shocked
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    So does anyone know how this is going to work. Is it extra bank slots for mats that I can access only when I have the bank window open, or is it something I can click and access anytime?

Or maybe its another npc I have to click on to use?
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    they are tabs at the top of the bank, so you access the same way as you would the regular bank.

I'm wondering if it's only those items which can be put into the bank or if thats just a 'suggestion' for the space.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    im just wondering if you HAVE to get a stone before having any space at all, not a huge deal they are fairly cheap but I wonder all the same lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think you will have to, "5 stones=80 space!", that sound like this is a full cash shop feature.

The stones will flood the market in a matter of hours, so I guess you'll be saving up for them if you don't have a credit/debit card.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Personally i'll be waiting to see if they bring out a super cupboard stone.
  • Kinoku - Sanctuary
    Kinoku - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm rather happy this is finally added. I have WAY to much clothes and crafting materials, and I am always loosing out on picking up random garbage items on the ground (which I love to do) because I refuse to sell some of my clothes.
  • MntMan - Lost City
    MntMan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Out of curiosity of the people that this CS item appeals to have you already maxed out your bank and inventory with the CS extensions (not banker quests)?

I ask because if you haven't then why would you select the cupboard or wardrobe that specifically limits what you can place in it. Why not just buy a regular inventory or bank extension stone.

If you have then do you already have 160 spaces filled up? If so with what? I can't imagine using that much space. All told taht would be 320 slots for items.

I was kind of hoping it would have been like the bank. Maybe you get 5 free of each to star you off, but then you have to buy to extend.
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Out of curiosity of the people that this CS item appeals to have you already maxed out your bank and inventory with the CS extensions (not banker quests)?

I ask because if you haven't then why would you select the cupboard or wardrobe that specifically limits what you can place in it. Why not just buy a regular inventory or bank extension stone.

If you have then do you already have 160 spaces filled up? If so with what? I can't imagine using that much space. All told taht would be 320 slots for items.

I was kind of hoping it would have been like the bank. Maybe you get 5 free of each to star you off, but then you have to buy to extend.

It's real easy to fill up a full bank/inventory. If you're holding on to gems, mats, herbs, apoc items, random cool stuff, it adds up quick. The cupboard/wardrobe also adds some organization, if you want to pay for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    They say one person can't control the market. Well ONE person bought every single cupboard stone in HT it seems just to sell it for an obscene price.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • The_Mule - Sanctuary
    The_Mule - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Does anyone know if the intend to bring out a super stone for cupboard and wardrobes?
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    They say one person can't control the market. Well ONE person bought every single cupboard stone in HT it seems just to sell it for an obscene price.

That's right Zoe. One person **** the servers so nobody else could buy it from the cash shop... b:rolleyes

Prices go up because of high demand. One person successfully buying up every stone for sale on cat shops would be hurting himself because he'd be driving up the price above true market price. Thus putting himself in a situation where he wouldn't be able to resell the stones for as much as he paid for them.

No, what's going on is so many people wanting the stones that all the reasonably-priced ones are being snapped up, leaving just the outrageously-priced ones. No conspiracy here.
  • Braxas - Dreamweaver
    Braxas - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    How much does the stone cost?
  • Aoe - Heavens Tear
    Aoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol blind imma join you

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'll add this

ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!

b:chuckle
  • Flieyah - Dreamweaver
    Flieyah - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Easy! Just save up all the stuff for the DQs and get in to crafting and you will have that safe filled up in no time...
    "What we do is what you just can't do."
    b:cool
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Er, what? You know that it's a cash shop item right? And cash shop items fall out of trees and are unlimited as long as you keep feeding said tree money, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    How much does the stone cost?
    theyre 2 and 3 gold, and should not be sold for more than a little mark up for profit.
    this isnt usch a big deal :\ i hold all my materials for Tt90, their gems,and the completed armors all in my banks original state and have no need for expansions. bigger is not better! dont be pack rats!
  • MntMan - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    In my opinion I think that these may be a bit over priced in Cash Shop and this is why. The items are only applicable to those who have fully expanded their safes with safe extension stones and inventory with similar stones. Safe extension stones cost 2 gold and inventory 3. Cupboards costs 2 and wardrobes 3. Why would I buy a cupboard slot for 2 and limit what I can put in it (materials and herbs only) if I can get a bank extension for the same price and put whatever I want in it.

In my mind I would buy safe extension stones for 2 each until I have 80 slots. Then buy cupboard for 2 each until I have 80 there or as many mats as I have (I doubt 80 is necessary for the cost). That should more then cover your storage needs. If you feel you need more get inventory slots for 3 gold. Wardrobes therefore serve almost no purpose unless you're a complete pack rat.

What they should have done is make cupboards 50 silver and wardrobes 1 gold since its limited what you can put in them. I think they would sell more volume that way. Plus since wardrobes only pertain to CS clothes they'd only be making it easier for people to buy more clothes which are big ticket items and cost more. This is just either poorly thought out pricing based on initial greed of people buying because its new or sheer stupidity.

Just my humble opinion of course
  • kosake666
    kosake666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think that these stones are a total waste for the time being, as mentioned above, using a super inventory and super saef stone should give most players all the room they need.

I know I got a super inventory stone, expanded my bank with only the banker quests, and I never run out of room, in fact, I have 3-4 rows empty at all times in my inventory.

I beg you all, have some common sense, wait, don't just go out and buy these stones because they are the new item. A Super version of each stone will be released soon enough, and then, all of you pack rats can have more room that you'd ever want in 1 purchase, which will cost less then buying them separately like you all are now.

~Kos
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    bump ^^ Bump

why are you bump bumping every single thread?
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    bigger is not better! dont be pack rats!

Bite your tongue Sir. You may as well be telling me not to breathe. I live to pack rats. b:laugh

As for the other posts, a fully expanded inventory only holds 64 items so a fully expanded safe and inventory is 144 slots not 160. I saved every coin I got starting at level one to buy safe and inventory expansion stones (there were no super stones back then) and really wished they had even bigger inventory possibilities. I asked them very early on to make safes and inventories even bigger since the players would like it and they would sell more stones, but now that they have super stones that is never going to happen for sure since there is no extra profit in expanding the max size.

I too would like to wait for a super cupboard stone, but the question is can I wait that long (and do we know for sure that such an item will ever exist)? It was many months before super stones were added for inventory and safes and I definitely could not have waited for those. I probably could wait for a super cupboard stone, but how much troublesome inventory management will I have to put up with just to save a few coins? I think I will just wait until they have their next expansion stone sale and then buy all the stones I can use.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I didn't bother to wait, the money I might have saved on the super stones will be made up in the items I can now hold on to and AH ^_^

Furthermore, I was having obscene troubles with my bank/invo because I keep so many damned mats D= I can't decided, I must have them all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think Safe Stones are better than Cupboards because you can store everything in your bank instead of just mats!!!

P.S. Woops, wrong thread. I didn't notice this was actually a troll thread.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Aoe - Heavens Tear
    Aoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lol first off if I do a lot of combining/crafting for others and myself. Second If i purchased clothing from the cash shop with my own cash I have a right to keep it and not sell something that I wanted and wear. And the DQ items i save come in handy for questing as well as cash that I may need. Point blank I am glad the stones came out. Frankly my inventory was already expanded out when the super safe stone came out. There is nothing in the game that says a super cupboard or wardrobe stone is coming. Why would they release it early when they would make more money on just the regular stone. With genies out now i need more space just for chi stones. Fine if you don't utilize the game the way i do, but that doesn't mean I'm a pack rat. If you have space in your inventory good for you. I don't waste my money npcing **** that i need later down the road and then end up having to rebuy it for twice the amount.

Any way no bigger isn't always better, but for those of us who actually utilize the game to it's fullest we do need bigger so this time it is better.
  • MntMan - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ignoring anything posted by Zoe as usual...................

Anyways, my point was that I think comparable to other expansion options the CS price for cupboard and wardrobe is too high. Meaning if a safe extension is 2 gold and you can put anything in it, then why is a cupboard also 2 gold and you can only put crafting mats in it? What similar advantage is gained? Some say organization, but is it really that hard to assign a row to a type of mat or level of mat in your bank?

As for a wardrobe being 3 gold that's just bad marketing. I mean the only thing you can put in a wardrobe is clothes from the CS. So if they made those dirt cheap people would have more space for ONLY CS items. Pack rats and people who like clothes would work to fill them then and buy the more expensive CS items (clothes).

I think that they are counting on the excitement of a new item to sell itself, but if people stopped for a second and thought about it maybe they'd wait. If no one bought their new items and maybe posted tickets about price they would be forced to either 1) reduce the price 2) put out super stones sooner then anticipated or 3) leave the price as is and only a few desperate people would buy not making them much revenue on the item.

It's simple supply and demand economics really. If the demand goes down, the price goes down. If something is priced higher then the market will bear it will lower to a point where people will buy.
  • MntMan - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Too funny. Sorry Aoe. I was scrolled over to the right and all I saw was "oe" and assumed it was Zoe. My bad. Your points are now valid. b:laugh
This discussion has been closed.