What to grind around lvl77?

Skai_disiri - Sanctuary
Skai_disiri - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Im bored of huggy hares, i hate air and water mobs, where do i grind now.

I got nix i prefer a nice flat place to lvl.
Post edited by Skai_disiri - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Butterflys:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/7023
    They also drop glaze ^^ a good and very wanted mat :)

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I did nightscream. The spot right infront of the teleport on the brigand assasins. Good loot and decent exp. ;o

-edit-nix? butterflies then.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol noob. she said she hates flying and swimming.
    go do rebirth gamma, itll take you to 86. without a golem or herc though youre kind of SOL on the best leveling spot for your level which would be chief assassins on night scream
  • Skai_disiri - Sanctuary
    Skai_disiri - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol noob. she said she hates flying and swimming.
    go do rebirth gamma, itll take you to 86. without a golem or herc though youre kind of SOL on the best leveling spot for your level which would be chief assassins on night scream

i got herc too
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    then dont mention phoenix, and goto nightscream and kill pirates. phoenix isnt your best leveling tool, herc is >_>;
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Now that we're on the topic anyway... what are good grinding mobs between 75-85 for a wizard? I dont like the dragonmaids as they either kill my charm or kill me when I dont have a charm... hate the multiple agro'ing, like grinding on a saver place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Now that we're on the topic anyway... what are good grinding mobs between 75-85 for a wizard? I dont like the dragonmaids as they either kill my charm or kill me when I dont have a charm... hate the multiple agro'ing, like grinding on a saver place.

Butterflies-desu! I can get a One-Man Army, a Justice Quest, and a scroll grinding session all in one go from them! And with decent drops! ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Butterflies-desu! I can get a One-Man Army, a Justice Quest, and a scroll grinding session all in one go from them! And with decent drops! ^_^

Same in nightscream with Pirates (although not sure about scrolls for them)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.