Email issue

Cels - Sanctuary
Cels - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Support Desk
Recently, I've left AOL for good (Finally!) They deleted my account and email for me.

Unfortunately, I forgot that this account was tied to that email. Now, I've been using a separate email account for zen charging, and was wondering if there was anything that could be done to change the email registered to this account. Also, in the future, it might be a good idea to allow that change on the same pages as the password change.

I still have full access to my account, but I was looking forward to getting to try the Jade Dynasty Beta, who's email i can't receive now. b:cry

I've tried several times to submit a ticket for this, but every time the page doesn't send. (The loaded page is just the http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing#)

EDIT: Found a place to download the beta-client for Jade Dynasty (Thanks File-Front!) so at least I can access that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Cels - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Cels - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Still can't get the ticketing system to work, so I sent a manual email to support@perfectworldinc.com

Waiting to hear back from someone, either by email, phone, or forum b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cels - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    STILL waiting to hear back from someone. I'm surprised that it's taken this long for at least the email sent to the support is taking this long.

At the very least, the issue of the ticketing system NOT working should be addressed. At least then I could use that method to ask for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Accountissues are not normally discussed on forums. I think your best bet will be to send a private message here on the forum to shnuggles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.