Auto Pets collecting loots

peacefull
peacefull Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
GMs, an all

Do you think that it would be great if we can buy a pet that can pick up all the coins, equipments and drops from the mobs?

GMs can you come out something like these?
Post edited by peacefull on

Comments

• Harukie - Lost City
    Harukie - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    peacefull wrote: »
    GMs, an all

Do you think that it would be great if we can buy a pet that can pick up all the coins, equipments and drops from the mobs?

I think Maplestory have that... And I have to say, I would love it. And I would be ready to pay 5$ for it o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • God_ares - Dreamweaver
    God_ares - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    That would be awsome b:victory
    I am the Greek God of War, and Son of Zeus b:cool
  • God_ares - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
  • God_ares - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    b:laugh b:victory
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yes i have thought about that idea myself from another mmo. I got a free little dragon to try out for a week that got all my drops for me. But in the game i played the dragon picked up other peoples drops too lol. I vote yes on this idea!!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valdea - Dreamweaver
    Valdea - Dreamweaver Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I know ragnarok has something like it, however instead of the items actually dropping they just get transferred directly do your inventory. People tend to think you're botting if you're not using auto loot. But I do think this would be a very good idea. For caster classes it's kind of a pain to kill something then have to run up and get the items, especially if there are other agressive mobs around.
  • Eorween - Heavens Tear
    Eorween - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Since quite amount of people dont even use this genie that came out in age of spirit..
    they should just add that feature in the genie since it does nothing 95% of the time when its summoned.
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Silkroad had it as well.. The ONLY thing i didn't like abt it is when the safe time limit on people's loot came off someone else's pet could go get it. But it would work great with the genies since they should give us 3wishes!!! D:!!

And that could be it b:victory
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • XShadowshard - Sanctuary
    XShadowshard - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    GMs, an all

yea that would be nice. i also play this other game(Talisman Online) where some ppl have pets that pick up all the drops(gets annoying sometimesb:cry)
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    A drop-pickup filter or autoloot command or something would be nice P:
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Since quite amount of people dont even use this genie that came out in age of spirit..
    they should just add that feature in the genie since it does nothing 95% of the time when its summoned.

+1 Vote!
    (10 chars)
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i think flyff had this... n e ways we shud make our all class pets do this.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Flyff literally has hundreds of "pick up" pets, people used to collect them lol. And I agree, it'd be a good use for all-class pets.
    Pick up pets would be handy for those tedious few coins every kill or so. Might only take a second or two to pick up, but over thousands of mobs it adds up to hours, and coin can add up to a substantial sum over time too.
  • epherine
    epherine Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The bad idea with this is that they'll try to make money off it in some way. The other bad thing is, with genies and the lag it caused in Archosaur, how much lag is it going to create with everyone having a secondary follower, along with venos having a third, while the initial problem has yet to be fixed? Not entirely a good idea at this point.
  • Ebrithiill - Lost City
    Ebrithiill - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    this is a really good idea. hopefully its free though
  • ardijah
    ardijah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yes I played Silkroad too and the auto pets were great to use all we had to concentrate on was killing mobs and levelling faster... would be a great addition to Perfect Worldb :pleased
  • peacefull
    peacefull Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Today 12:37 AM
    ardijah
    Yes I played Silkroad too and the auto pets were great to use
    laugh i played that before. The auto pets works well and all ppl is willing to pay a small amount every month to rent that pets.

btw Silkroad = 95% booter, 4% are evil, n only 1 % are good n nice ppl. Hate that game n cant log in all the time.

But with this new Genie patch the town lag like hell, if GMs added this autoloots pet? Lag again?b:sad

Hope they come up with something like this. b:kissb:dirty
  • World_peace - Heavens Tear
    World_peace - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Voted YES!!! b:dirty
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I like this idea and last thought it about it last time I was grinding on DW....and the time before that and the time before that etc etc etc.... ;P
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Ellestor - Heavens Tear
    Ellestor - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    There's a reason there's no autoloot command and it's because if you have all looting assigned to a single key it makes creating a automated script so much easier. Right now you have no idea how many items will drop so it could be one and it could be ten, it's random and it prevents bots from working efficiently since they have to add in the loot command numerous times which can cause errors.
  • Tiarie - Sanctuary
    Tiarie - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yes decaffeinate i wish genies did that but they are as useful as dry crusty lip gloss b:angry
  • Xander_Cage - Heavens Tear
    Xander_Cage - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    laugh i played that before. The auto pets works well and all ppl is willing to pay a small amount every month to rent that pets.

btw Silkroad = 95% booter, 4% are evil, n only 1 % are good n nice ppl. Hate that game n cant log in all the time.

But with this new Genie patch the town lag like hell, if GMs added this autoloots pet? Lag again?b:sad

Hope they come up with something like this. b:kissb:dirty

I agree with you too hard to log in on that game tho i made a lot of friends on there the autopet system was good but costs a lot each month would be a great addition to PW i prefer the suggestion that the genies be the autoloot pets as well as use skills then they would be worth it rather than just fly around us doing nothing most of the time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I would definatly pay for it LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere