Pheonix pet needs buffs

2»

Comments

• OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i can't do anything about it that this image appears to be this huge >_<

You can always save the file, scale it down using Image Editing software, upload it to Image shack and then post it.

A lot of effort, I know, just to troll a thread, but what's the point of no one can see more than a third of the image, if that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    22820761zp1.png
    hhbkhkhkhkujhkjh
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hhbkhkhkhkujhkjh

meh is stealing LOLOLOLOL
    edit: I cant do **** on ps3.... teh pic isnt showing
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Eh... this point is really weird. No way nix need more power
    edited May 2009
    did anyone notice a character named LITERATURE spelled PHOENIX wrong ahaha?
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You can always save the file, scale it down using Image Editing software, upload it to Image shack and then post it.

A lot of effort, I know, just to troll a thread, but what's the point of no one can see more than a third of the image, if that?
    Just use Firefox and add the Image Zoom extension. Then you can right-click on too-big pictures and make the smaller, or right-click on too-small pictures and make them bigger.
  • Jertor - Sanctuary
    Jertor - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah venos cash shop pet needs a +60% damage buff instead of 30%. Or you could increase it's base damage by like 1000 at 90.

You need to do something about these birds. They are too ****ing weak and all the talk about them being OP is just hype mainly by people with junk gear.

umm how about NO nix is already op as is
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    1 Star = 1 Star 1x
    27 Silver

2 Stars = 4*(1 Star) 4x
    1 Gold 8 Silver

3 Stars = 2*(1 Star) + 2*(2 Star) 10x
    2 Gold 70 Silver

4 Stars = 1*(1 Star) + 1*(2 Star) + 2*(3 Star) 25x
    6 Gold 75 Silver

5 Stars = 1*(3 Star) + 2*(4 Star) 60x
    16 Gold 20 Silver

6 Stars = 1*(3 Star) + 2*(5 Star) 130x
    35 Gold 10 Silver
    Total Cost to +2 : 1 Gold 35 Silvers
    Total Cost to +3 : 4 Gold 5 Silvers
    Total Cost to +4 : 10 Gold 80 Silvers
    Total Cost to +5 : 27 Gold
    Total Cost to +6 : 62 Gold 10 Silvers
    2 rings + belt + cape + necklace + shoes + shirt + pants + gloves + weapon + hat =
    11 x 62.1 = 683 gold 10 silver. + standard mirage rate (30k on sanc) 23 total for needed refines; 22 x 30000 = 660000, say gold is our standard price of ~ 110k; (683 x 110000) + 660000 =
    75,790,000 coins for +6 set on sanc.

because this is totally realistic, right lit?

.... i guess you never look at people's player info to examine their gear. +4 on everything is like the minimal standard. and a lot of people beef up to +8. look around. seriously. i have no idea HOW these people do it, but A LOT of them do. and they do it on TT gears that they end up decomposing... where the **** is the sense in that? ive never plussed anything, ever. im saving all my money to waste AFTER they put the lvl cap to 150 like it is in other versions.. bcuz with my luck.. if i plussed up the 99 set or whatever.. they'd increase the lvl cap the day after i finished. lol so yea im waiting and saving up.

and to OP, yes, i agree.. the QQs about nerfing nix are ridiculous. it isnt all that powerful against players. too bad we cant + pets like people + gears.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Wait until you get to about level 90. That's the point where most 'nix venos turn on pk mode for the first time and really start going after players. And by going after players I mean running away with demon fox form and casting bramble hood while the feenicks kills whoever is chasing it.

I'm number 8 on my server for PVP kills. I've been PVPing on my carebear HT server since level 40. I'm not trying to brag, I'm just saying that I know what I'm talking about. I will EAT a level 70+ veno and feenicks for lunch, drop a sadness card and be on my way.

An 80+? A little tougher. I'll have to use some apothecary items and press my potion button quickly.

A level 90+ veno and feenicks? No thanks - I'll be in town if you need me. The feenicks can flesh ream you while the veno runs away in the opposite direction. The feenicks has more physical and magic defenses, faster attack speed, better fashion sense, a larger peepee, and more HP than me. It can outrun my mount. The feenicks can go through walls. You can freeze a feenicks for 8 seconds, but if the veno calls it back, it's instantly unfrozen. The feenicks can tank WBs. The feenicks can cure cancer and walk on water. And you know what? It better do all that for that much damn money.

I won't fight a 90+ veno with a nix unless I can ninja it and run. Head on 1v1 is suicide.

And I am not saying this to knock venos at all. There are some damn skilled venos that can kill me without a pet. But come on...I've seen a flesh reaming feenicks beat Kantorek in a duel in Arch after maintenance once. Flesh ream hurts. Don't take it from teaparty server defected. Ask any 95+ archer from LC about 90+ venos with feenickseses.

I've seen level 70's with 'nixs at level 100 wraith events gettin' their money on. More power to them. The pet kills fast and can take a beating.

At first, I thought that this thread was a parody thread. It's the type of thing I would do to really have players of all types, especially venos, express how powerful the feenicks really is.

Successful troll is successful if this is the case...but if not....damn.

An archer spends 20 mil on gear. A veno spends 20 mil on a nix. Who wins if they get into a fight at endgame? Damn I wish I could afford to +6. +5 is as good as I'll get.

I hope my wall of text not only makes you want to slap yourself, but also motivates you to level up fast and unleash the fury of a 'nix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    Kytari - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You better believe +6 sets can be farmed within a year. It's what...60 bucks to +6 an item? b:shocked

care to count how many pieces of armor, accessories and weapons you have? then multiply that by 60 -_-
    edited May 2009
    1 Star = 1 Star 1x
    27 Silver

2 Stars = 4*(1 Star) 4x
    1 Gold 8 Silver

3 Stars = 2*(1 Star) + 2*(2 Star) 10x
    2 Gold 70 Silver

4 Stars = 1*(1 Star) + 1*(2 Star) + 2*(3 Star) 25x
    6 Gold 75 Silver

5 Stars = 1*(3 Star) + 2*(4 Star) 60x
    16 Gold 20 Silver

6 Stars = 1*(3 Star) + 2*(5 Star) 130x
    35 Gold 10 Silver
    Total Cost to +2 : 1 Gold 35 Silvers
    Total Cost to +3 : 4 Gold 5 Silvers
    Total Cost to +4 : 10 Gold 80 Silvers
    Total Cost to +5 : 27 Gold
    Total Cost to +6 : 62 Gold 10 Silvers
    2 rings + belt + cape + necklace + shoes + shirt + pants + gloves + weapon + hat =
    11 x 62.1 = 683 gold 10 silver. + standard mirage rate (30k on sanc) 23 total for needed refines; 22 x 30000 = 660000, say gold is our standard price of ~ 110k; (683 x 110000) + 660000 =
    75,790,000 coins for +6 set on sanc.

because this is totally realistic, right lit?
    i did the math already >_> read pages further back
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    Kytari - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i did the math already >_> read pages further back

>:O you brat, you stole my post. You always steal my good comments tear T~T
    edited May 2009
    22820761zp1.png
    that is because if there is an idiot making a stupid post, im the first one there to call it out :)
  • stryk3z
    stryk3z Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    LOL u have bugged flesh realm and want more dmg buff? LOCK THREAD