Geneies skill for foxform

Vulpes - Dreamweaver
Vulpes - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Venomancer
Well, seeing as I have this genie with 29/30 lucky points so far, figured I might as well make use of her. So, looking for what skills best complement a fox veno.

So far, I've picked up wind shield and tree of life, but I'm debating on the other two (only plan for 40 magic). I have a vitality genie, so pumping up mana for the high-cast stuff is possible... that allows for hollow fist. Part of me was also thinking of frenzy for goign against melee, but I fear how much of a hit my defense would take on that.

Another option is taking a ranged attack, which I don't have. Although, it seems all the realy good onces a venomancer can't take.
Post edited by Vulpes - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Get Blinding Sand. It stacks with the effects of Befuddling Mist and Fox Wallop. Or, you can just alternate them. Either way, as foxes, if something misses you, it's a good thing. Trust me on this. I use it ALL the time. Mist + Sand = Miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, HIT, miss, miss, miss. And, you have leech. So that one HIT means nothing as soon as you suck your HP back.
  • HoVulpes - Sanctuary
    HoVulpes - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If u want some damage attack then Thunderstorm is nice (requires 7 fire). at lv 1, genie lv 34, standing close to a mob makes 2.3k damage. nice move.