Does anyone actually FINISH the FQ?

Options
Kirashan - Dreamweaver
Kirashan - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I mean, really, how likely is it that you're gonig to get both the Stones of Friendship back from the other people that joined your FQ when most of them are total strangers? Or is there an alternate way to complete the pendant quest?

Also, I thought that the Stone of Friendship wasn't able to be traded? Clarification, anyone?
Post edited by Kirashan - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    myself I dont bother. I just go and get any exps I get from the elder and thats it.b:laugh
  • Valdea - Dreamweaver
    Valdea - Dreamweaver Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The only way I know of to completely finish is to bet both stones back then report to the elder. But I don't think it's worth fussing over most of the time. If they contact me and tell me they got it done, cool we'll meed by the elder, but if not I'm not too worried.
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The stones are tradable. I've never had a problem with getting them back from people, the only problem I've run into is people being unable to follow simple instructions so they'll turn in the wrong quest.

Doing it with non-randoms, like guildies, may help.
  • Chefstabs - Heavens Tear
    Chefstabs - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    did they get rid of the friendship quest i was told they did a couple weeks ago
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The person who you needed to talk to for one part of the quest was removed in a patch, but they're back in now.
  • Talavir - Sanctuary
    Talavir - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    after every maintaince we must check n this 1 in case that the little girly ve been kidnapped again! :P
    its there.lets see 2days maintance's results though! b:pleased
  • Holystic - Sanctuary
    Holystic - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    nope I take the 5k and run unless I find the crystal than I take the 15k and run b:laugh