Quick Question

Options
imperatorzzz
imperatorzzz Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Hi everyone im new to pwi and i just have a quick question. As i started my veno, i noticed alot of archers, bms etc (low level) questing in my area. How do they get there at that level? Im asking cos my friend created a different race/class from me and we want to level together.

Thanks!
Post edited by imperatorzzz on

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    They walked, teleported, flew, were carried there, or aren't actually as low of a level as you think.
  • HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hi everyone im new to pwi and i just have a quick question. As i started my veno, i noticed alot of archers, bms etc (low level) questing in my area. How do they get there at that level? Im asking cos my friend created a different race/class from me and we want to level together.

Thanks!

around lv 14hish or so you get a quest that will require you to visit the other 2 starter cities for elf class... the quest opens the waypoint via teleport so you dont actually have to go there and open it your self =D
  • Kurimao - Lost City
    Kurimao - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    you cant level together with a diff class/race until ur both in archosour or rather lvl 21 up b:surrender...ur quests are rather limited to you race cities/village
    Need a new bang-for-the-buck PC?
    Need quick and easy PC repair?
    Need a friend?
    Need a shoulder to lean on?
    Need someone to bring out the best in you?
    Need someone to unleash your most hidden desires?
    Need someone to explore your most intimate pleasures?
    No Need To Look Further!!!
    JOPAK is here!

Where everything is never what it seems!
  • Fyrelyte - Sanctuary
    Fyrelyte - Sanctuary Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I second what the above poster said.

As far as leveling together goes, you can't really do that until level 21 (which is easy enough to reach in a pretty short time). The three different races have different quests from levels 1 - 20 (based around their starter city) and there is no need at all to grind. So, unless you make characters of the same race, questing together during the beginning levels is very, very inefficient. Just level quickly though those, accompany each other on your Fb19s, and then start questing together at level 21!
    "My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."
    -Neurosis

"An interesting concept. Perhaps we should ask an archer. They seem to be the math wizs here."
    -SaberArturia
    Quoted for truth. b:victory
  • imperatorzzz
    imperatorzzz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wow u guys are really helpful and nice... makes me like this game even more haha. Thanks alot for the replies helped alot. I still go tons to read up about like... fb19s (wtf?!?!) lol. Ya its not too hard to level veno i got to lv 13 in a day of playing. Pretty cool game. The only thing i hate is the random genie and that u need 7 days to delete a character.

My barb has the friggin white genie that has the increase flight speed spell so i cant use it. Damn thing.