Why won't my herc Auto-Bash?

Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear
Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Venomancer
I'm seriously going to have a mental breakdown.

Why won't the herc use bash the way the golem does? Is there a way to "turn" on Auto attack skill? I am on auto attack in case you're wondering. I've had my golem do that to me when he'd been on defend too long. He'd stop bashing but that's not the case here and putting the golem back on auto attack, unsummoning and resummoning would reset him to auto-bash.

Please tell me I can fix this. I think if he can't auto bash I'm gonna freak out T_T

b:cry

Edit: is it cos it's now the "5th" skill, at the bottom of the list? is there a way to reorder it? Or am I just **** **** forever to ALT+5 every 8 secs? -_-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Payne-tsu 93 |Queen-tsu 89 |Shadow-tsu 69
Pantsu b:dirty
Post edited by Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    try right clicking so the yellow outline is over your skill... I've had to unsummon mine as well for it to auto work sometimes... Thinking it's due to the similar memory leak problem with the Barbs at the moment basically a false lag.
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Right-click on Bash. You should see a yellow border appear around Bash. That means that skill is on auto. Right clicking again turns the skill off. Everytime a pet is summoned, the first skill is put on Auto. You have to manaully switch it for your Herc.
  • Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    omg Y_Y I love you guys. I'm going to try now Y_Y

was already having a horrid day this was taking the cake Y_Y
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Payne-tsu 93 |Queen-tsu 89 |Shadow-tsu 69
    Pantsu b:dirty
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    FYI if you right click Bash as soon as you summon him often times it won't register and he won't use it. If this happens right click any other skill then Bash again.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I've noticed that sometimes when you want to turn Bash off by either putting another skill on auto or taking bash off of auto, that if you had a mob selected, and then attack said mob, the bash skill will still act like it's on Auto.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    but each time you summon/unsummon your pet the first skill will be on auto ( right clicked )

if to learn bash u earlearn stun , bash will not be your first skill , u will have to manualy right clic bash each time
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    FYI if you right click Bash as soon as you summon him often times it won't register and he won't use it. If this happens right click any other skill then Bash again.

I've personally seen this happen also.
    But sometimes i put bash on auto and pet doesnt use it. Then i remove auto cast from bash and reapply it, still no auto bash. After doing this 4-5 times pet still doesn't bash. I have figured out the only way to fix this, is to stow your pet and resummon it.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I've personally seen this happen also.
    But sometimes i put bash on auto and pet doesnt use it. Then i remove auto cast from bash and reapply it, still no auto bash. After doing this 4-5 times pet still doesn't bash. I have figured out the only way to fix this, is to stow your pet and resummon it.

it happen when uactive bash same time your pet make an attack
    just wait 2-3 second then unactive/reactive your bash that will fix that small glitch
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • aramua
    aramua Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The way I see it, it'd be better if venos were allowed to re-arrange their pet's skills at their leisure, so that way they can put the bash in front...thus letting it get automatically high-lighted instead of making the veno do it every time it is summoned.

Not a major issue, but I find it is a bit annoying.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    aramua wrote: »
    The way I see it, it'd be better if venos were allowed to re-arrange their pet's skills at their leisure, so that way they can put the bash in front...thus letting it get automatically high-lighted instead of making the veno do it every time it is summoned.

Not a major issue, but I find it is a bit annoying.
    Better yet, just have the skill which was set to auto when the pet was unsummoned remain auto when resummoned. I use different default skills for my kowlin based on the group's makeup (i.e. whether to auto-apply pierce, howl, or threaten).
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    you dont really wanna send the herc out to anything until after its buffed anyway.. so... 1, 2, 3 left clicks to buff it then 4th is a right click to highlight bash... not that big a deal.