Main...

VieTaZnGoD - Harshlands
VieTaZnGoD - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
So far I tried every class and probably my favorite two classes are wood elf archer and blademaster. i dont know which one to play as my main though. what you guys think is the better class to play as a main account like +90?
Post edited by VieTaZnGoD - Harshlands on

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So far I tried every class and probably my favorite two classes are wood elf archer and blademaster. i dont know which one to play as my main though. what you guys think is the better class to play as a main account like +90?

I never heard of a "wood" elf archer b:surrender
  • VieTaZnGoD - Harshlands
    VieTaZnGoD - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ugh.. my bad forget the wood if it bothers you that much b:cry
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Keep playing them both for a little while longer - your skills will expand a lot more after 2x and 3x. Then you'll have a better feel for them.

But basically, how do you want to play?

Do you want to be right next to the mob, and hit it directly, taking hits in return? Do you want to stun other players in Duels and PvP and Territory Wars, to keep them from using their skills, then kill them afterwards? If so, go Blademaster.

If you want to stand back and kill things before they can touch you, and be one of the most feared Damage Dealers in FBs and PvP, go Archer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    ugh.. my bad forget the wood if it bothers you that much b:cry

b:pleased sorry, im a butt b:bye
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2009

yea,,
    play a venomcaster.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    davijohans wrote: »
    yea,,
    play a venomcaster.

I think he/she meant Venomancer...b:surrender
  • Isathara - Sanctuary
    Isathara - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I would say "Play a mage!"
    ...but it's kinda hellish.

As for the archer/BM, from previous experiences BM's make a lot more complicated decisions, etc. with their skills, only picking one tree, etc. So it's a lot more varied, I would say, then archers.
    But archers are really really fun. =o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Luminary] Is looking for members, and I'm looking for friends! <3 -PM Me In game!-
  • Jahumaca - Harshlands
    Jahumaca - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I prefer archers. But Like everything else, it's personal opinion. Just play em both, decide which one you like better after that.

Edit: just realized you play on harshlands. If you need help or just want a friend, send me a whisper @ Jahumaca :)
  • Zayu - Harshlands
    Zayu - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Blademaster!!
    At lvl 90+ Blademaster's can **** Archer's if you have 2 Misty Ring's and a good buff/debuff Genie.
    And at lvl 90+ you can max 3 weapon tree's, so in PvP it's fun to switch weapons for different skills and style of gameplay.
  • HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I never heard of a "wood" elf archer b:surrender

its an archer that works in the mornings and other random times of the day when it feels lonely xD