Different races meet up?

Options
bileybegia1
bileybegia1 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I was wondering if different races could meet up because I wanted to be an untamed and my friend wants to be winged elf. Do they meet up early in the game?
Post edited by bileybegia1 on

Comments

• Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was wondering if different races could meet up because I wanted to be an untamed and my friend wants to be winged elf. Do they meet up early in the game?

Level 30+ you quest together and play together
  • Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That would be 20+ when you start getting quests together. Basically after your FB19 everyone is sent to Archasaur. And yes, this is pretty early in the game. If you are just learning the game, it'll still only take a few days (a few hours a day) to get there.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That would be 20+ when you start getting quests together. Basically after your FB19 everyone is sent to Archasaur. And yes, this is pretty early in the game. If you are just learning the game, it'll still only take a few days (a few hours a day) to get there.

Yep He/She is correct. 20+ is the convergence of our races and when you get Quest overload. It's a perfect time for everyone to get together b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Salvation_ - Harshlands
    _Salvation_ - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yep He/She is correct. 20+ is the convergence of our races and when you get Quest overload. It's a perfect time for everyone to get together b:victory

woo finally some1 says he/she and not assumes some1 is a girl instantly b:laugh
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Assuming makes an **** out of U and ME. Im a guy in real life and my beautiful Niraneth gets whistles and **** slaps everywhere she goes.....i never say anything, i just say "tee hee" and run away with holy path on lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    woo finally some1 says he/she and not assumes some1 is a girl instantly b:laugh

Or maybe I am literally a he/she b:laugh

or there's always my stock answer: I'm whichever gender you *don't* want to hit on.

But I digress...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~