Endurance

sirrobert
sirrobert Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
What is endurance precisely?
I already figured out that when it drops to zero, you're stuff loses it use, but anything else?

And the big question, how do I get it back up?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bashusilly - Heavens Tear
    Bashusilly - Heavens Tear Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Endurance is how much damage your weapon or gear can take before it breaks. To fix it you take it to either a blacksmith, tailor or craftsman, and you can use the repair or repair all button, at the bottom of the trade pop up window.
    Don't let my level confuse you. I've done this before.
    Leader-Vandals-Heavens Tear
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    As Bashusilly (love the name) said, Endurance is how much a piece of equipment or weapon can take before breaking.

To repair them, go to a Tailor/Craftsman/Apothecary/Blacksmith (any will do). Bring up the Trade window, and select the Repair button on the bottom right. Your mouse will become a hammer, and you can hold it over each piece of equipment in your inventory to see how much it would cost to repair. Left click an icon to repair the item. If you don't care about cost you can go for Repair All, but let me warn you, if you repair everything to full it gets expensive XD

I tend to make sure that I repair things when they drop to about 50% of their total Endurance, sometimes sooner. Keep a careful eye on your weapon as that tends to break fastest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Its also fun when you start off with 2 fully repaired weapons, and end the day 5 hours later with 2 broken weapons.
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    choice...small repair bill, or fight bots?
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • sirrobert
    sirrobert Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thnx everyone, for the quick response. I found the botton (knew it was somewhere, I was just searching everywhere exept in the trade manu:P)