Patch maybe missing?

KigoJiJi - Heavens Tear
KigoJiJi - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Support Desk
Hmmmm this probably has no relavence, but if there was a patch last night, i cant find it on the manual patch page, so is this why we cant update? because there's no patch showing up to update from?
Sometimes things just cant be explained....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by KigoJiJi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    There is not patch from last night.

The overall patch servers were being worked on last night between 1am and 3am California time, in preparation for all of our games updates coming.

You should be able to log in and play just fine of you have version 136.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • KigoJiJi - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    hmmm thats really weird, im having the same general problem as most people, i have version 136 up to date, but when i bring it up its says Client Running, Unable to proceed with update. do you have any suggestions as to what may fix this?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    edited May 2009
    Do you have the game running in the background?

Bring up your task manager and make sure it isn't already running.

Shut down and restart your PC, then try again.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
    edited May 2009
    i have tried both, i used Ctrl + Alt + delete to make sure i had nothing else running, and that was fruitless, so i restarted twice now to maybe get that up and running, i even reset our router. and still nothing happens, im sorry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    edited May 2009
    You can send us a ticket to Tech Support here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

after reading this: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=2005612&postcount=33

We'll take a look at your system and see what is going on hopefully, ok? b:pleased
    edited May 2009
    yeeeeaaaah.... i was about to do it when i realized i have to download some random stuff... so ill just leave all the other ticketeers to help y'all get your problems fixed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    edited May 2009
    Looking at your system helps us help you.

If there are driver errors, nasty programs running int he background on your system, your hardware versions, and more from your logs files helps us help you.

Looking at other users PC log files isn't going to help us help you, but will help them.

b:victory
This discussion has been closed.