Memorial Day Weekend Sale - Bonus Zen!

Options
2»

Comments

• coldice2000
    coldice2000 Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I used my coupon in addition to this glorious offer, but I didn't verify the transaction in time. I didn't know that the verification would expire so soon. So now, it won't let me use the coupon again, even though I never truly used it. I figure that if I submit a ticket, it'll take too long to respond before the weekend is over. Please help! b:surrender
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    COUPONS!!!

They make coupons for PWI????

Seriously, how does one obtain said coupon please?

The one they sent me said that they were sending it because I was a long time player (I started on Sept 3rd, the second day PWI opened) and had never charged ZEN before.

I am glad to see that they will be sending these coupons to other demographics in the future. It was kind of waste sending it me since I won't use it. ZEN is virtual property and therefore is not real. A 20% bonus of virtual property is still nothing.
  • nator
    nator Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    yyxfgnggbmbh
    War of Immortals
    Olympus West Server

ID 7030141G010001089000801S13fb1f
  • Reinef - Heavens Tear
    Reinef - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    letra wrote: »
    I'm a new player and did not know that they ran specials on only weekends or holidays!!!

So before you have to get your 2cents worth of flaming in why not find out some facts.

Would not have been a difficult task for GM's to let ppl know a few days before they put on an event, because I would have waited.

Whoa. You~ chill out. I'm no veteran here either. My comment was in no way sarcastic but if you took it that way then sorry. I learned my lesson when I saw my first gold sale go by after I charged a month or so ago. So, I meant it when I said "lesson to be learned here" so perhaps anyone who made my mistake can take note now.

Anyway, there's a reason special sales and events happen without notice. Just make note in the future to wait for special holidays or the weekend to roll around. There's usually something good happening on PW lately

And P.S. where in my comment were you referred to specifically anyway. Don't go cryin' flame if you're the one spittin' fire =P
  • vampirenite
    vampirenite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    to PWI & GMs. Please send coupons to loyal frequent buyers as well. I think you will get a better response than coupons to people who have philosophically decided never to spend money on the game or don't have the money to spend.

Also, some advance notice of sale events would be nice. Thanks.
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't think they will send coupons to players who have purchased Zen in the past unless it's been months since you last bought zhen ... because they know the regulars will buy zhen whether a coupon goes out or not. :( It would be nice though ... but that's what the zhen bonuses are for, in my opinion.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • darksacred
    darksacred Posts: 18
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Alsdo really annoyed, just credited my account with $100 the day before the event, first time I've zened my account and I've not been playing long (played a week then quit till after I finished at uni) how was I suppose to know that these types of things only happen on weekends?
    Anyway, there's a reason special sales and events happen without notice. Just make note in the future to wait for special holidays or the weekend to roll around. There's usually something good happening on PW lately

Being Perfect World INTERNATIONAL you would assume that special holidays would include those that happen in the majority of the world and not just in the US.

Care to explain what Memorial day is? As being from the UK I've never heard of it.

Agreed we should be given a heads up on events like this, I would have prefered to wait two days and had an additional $20 worth of zen. I just feel cheated now.

b:cry
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    darksacred wrote: »
    Alsdo really annoyed, just credited my account with $100 the day before the event, first time I've zened my account and I've not been playing long (played a week then quit till after I finished at uni) how was I suppose to know that these types of things only happen on weekends?

Being Perfect World INTERNATIONAL you would assume that special holidays would include those that happen in the majority of the world and not just in the US.

Care to explain what Memorial day is? As being from the UK I've never heard of it.

Agreed we should be given a heads up on events like this, I would have prefered to wait two days and had an additional $20 worth of zen. I just feel cheated now.

b:cry

Sorry, but you seem to have confused "International" with "Global". "International" means between a minimum of two countries...those two countries being China, the game's original developer, and the US, the host. Thus, the name is correct in being "International"...not "Global".

And was never really a fan of these events...I just charge when I feel like it...not an addiction...at least, not anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...