Server Wont update..

Fleez - Heavens Tear
Fleez - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Support Desk
Ya..when i go to the patcher its hangs there 4 a few moments until it says "update server connection failed please try other update server". Whats going on.... but the thing is the start button STILL lights up.. but the update bars dont fill up like they used to. Why is it doing this? ALSO... when i try to verify the files it says" verification terminated"... all this just started to happen this morning.
ATTENTION ALL: I would just like you to know....I has fleas.
Post edited by Fleez - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• waba17
    waba17 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Same problem here, I can't update the game, I can play it though =S
  • Fleez - Heavens Tear
    Fleez - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ya..i can still PLAY it but its annoying having to sit there evry time i quit to wait for the error message XD..
    ATTENTION ALL: I would just like you to know....I has fleas.
  • calafate
    calafate Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Same Here Guys Please Fix It Up...
  • Helcaterian - Sanctuary
    Helcaterian - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yep me too having same problem and worse, my whole comp crashed at the character screen.

Seeing as i had the start button light up, i figured i would see if i too could still play the game despite the update error. so i put me name an pass in and click enter, as soon as the character page loads it all goes wrong, page flashes on and off and eventually i get a message saying Display driver IGFX stopped responding and has recovered and whilst i was making of note of that, my whole comp crashed wierd or what? all me drivers no me comp so far as i am aware are up-to-date so i dont get why this has happened.

Well seems like the update error problem has sorted itself, but i still cant seem to get past the character screen without my comp crashing b:sad
  • Indestruct - Harshlands
    Indestruct - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yea that is happening to me too.
  • SilentExia - Heavens Tear
    SilentExia - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Guys me too, i can play the game but the prob is i gotta wait for that error message, only then i can start.... i've never had this problem and i did not play around with my internet xD
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2009
    The update servers were down for a few hours last night while we made some hardware changes. They should be working again now.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Narkral - Sanctuary
    Narkral - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hmm seems whatever the problem was with the servers, it is still not sorted i just tried to log again and once more i'm left wait for client to connect to server only for it to fail But! the start button is lit up, hmm do i dare see if it will allow me into the game or will it crash me comp like previous attempt?
  • Infirm - Harshlands
    Infirm - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Still not working.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If you have version 136, that is the current version and you can get in game.

There were patch server updates made last night NOT GAME SERVER. So there isn't a new patch until later tonight, California time.

We also have manual patches and directions here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87242
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.