Cube of Enlightenment??

thedevo
thedevo Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I got this Genie EXP cube from a Watcher of the Earth. However, when I try to infuse my Genie with the EXP, it says "Put EXP cube in storage item". What does this mean? I've dragged that cube over everything in my character and my Genie to no avail.

Also, I am unable to infuse my genie with Chi stones, I drag them over the genie bar and nothing happens.

Little help?
Post edited by thedevo on

Comments

• Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    when you want to infuse xp with cube its the same as when you infuse with Exp or SP. just choose the infuse with exp cube option and hit level up. For refilling stamina with chi stones just drag the stones over your genie in you inventory slot not the genie bar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sawki - Sanctuary
    Sawki - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    On the EXP infuse page there is a space for you to place the cube just to the left of the choice listing of the what you want to infuse the Genie with. The cube should show up there and appear faded or greyed out in your inventory. Hope this helps.
    My Alts
    Alniant (Psychic) Level 5x; Triannia (Venomancer) Level 4x; Welmar(Cleric) Level 4x;
  • thedevo
    thedevo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    On the EXP infuse page there is a space for you to place the cube just to the left of the choice listing of the what you want to infuse the Genie with. The cube should show up there and appear faded or greyed out in your inventory. Hope this helps.

THIS is what I was looking for. Maybe the contrast is too low on my monitor, but I couldn't see that box for the life of me. Thanks a bunch!