NOOB at BM - QUESTIONS

emmarhoids
emmarhoids Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Blademaster
[I am totally new to Perfect World and BM's. Thanks in advance

1. How does this Spirit Points thing work? And what should i put it in?

2. What stats should i put points in? Str, Vit, Dex etc.

3. Can someone explain Territory/Guild wars?

4. Anyway to change the hotkeys from 'F1 to F8' to the number key (1-9)

THANKS
Post edited by emmarhoids on

Comments

• killer128
    killer128 Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    1. Spirit points (SP) are used to obtain skills and the like within the game. Very useful, but use them wisely.

2. All up to how you want to fight. I'd say try about 2-3 Str per level, and give the rest to either Dex or Vit.

3. I'm also a newbie to this game, so let me explain how this works. Legendary or Nefarious will pwn you anyway, before you'll get the chance to use your newfound knowledge. Really, though, I need an explanation on this too.

4. Just drag an item/skill/action/etc. over to the F-keys (F1-F8) or the number keys (1-6)

Hope I helped!
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    1. Spirit Points (SP) are part of the buying process for skills. Press R > Skill list to see what level each skill is available, plus prereqs and what each does. SP+coin+cultivation (long story, see beginner guides) = skill.

2. Depends on what weapon you want to go with. Str, Vit, and Dex are going to be the only stats you put points into, as Mag is useless to BMs.

3. Simple version: Faction (Guild) leaders bid a minimum of 500k to declare war on a "territory". If they win the bid, they send in a max group of 80 players to fight for three hours to control the territory. If it's not owned by another guild, they fight a bunch of 70+ elite mobs If it is already owned, they fight against a maximum of 80 people belonging to the guild that owns the territory. Winner comes out with 10-30mil each week the territory is owned, per each territory they own.

4. Nope. Hotkeys stay where they are. F1-F8 is the bar that defaulted horizontally to the bottom of your screen, 1-6 defaulted vertically to the right of your screen. Each bar has 3 "pages" to it, flipped through using the "tab" button (f1-f8) or the "~" button (1-6)

See the beginner's guide on the homepage, or on the beginner's guide forums here, should you have more questions.
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)
  • killer128
    killer128 Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What Tiaque said. lol. Thanks for clearing up TW for me.
  • emmarhoids
    emmarhoids Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    THANKYOU cleared up the questions well