The most Annoying Glitch EVERR!!!!!

Options
ElfElement - Sanctuary
ElfElement - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Support Desk
U Know When Ur Running Low On Hp But Ur Killing Something The He Dies And r Like WOOOT Next Thing Boom Your Dead Because Of An After Hit, All Though The Monster Has Lost All Ov His Hp An Sometimes Laying On The Floor U Still get Hit???
Its Soo ANNOYING U Loose Hp For Nor Reason.....
PLease Add Reply's To get Gm's To Sort This Out...
Post edited by ElfElement - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
  • ElfElement - Sanctuary
    ElfElement - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Why Wud It Be Like That Its pointless And Annoying. Mobs Are Hard Enuf For A Cleric To Kill....
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Do to the way online games work, especially MMORPGs, the information about the hits has to sometimes catch up. This can't be helped, it is the nature of the internet and sending data packets.

You should always make sure that you have more then enough HP to take on a monster before you do so.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • celtthunder
    celtthunder Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You just have to be aware of what monsters carry after hits, like the venomous ghouls do, and you have to account for that when attacking.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    uhm not to be rude but, indeed this has to be fixed as a player of other 26 past online games (mmorpgs) as I understood this has to do with the server-side end not the user-end.

Why would a monster attack when it is already dead? It makes no sense, the client sent the info that the mob died and it displays it, yet, the monster is able to attack.

I've seen this issue before on other games, but it was fixed, either modify the animation OR find an alternative way to miss/block the last hit when the monster's HP is 0.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • cronoslave
    cronoslave Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Server-side it could just as well appear that you died first and killed the mob with an afterhit. Nothing you can do to erase latency.
  • HoVulpes - Sanctuary
    HoVulpes - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Mate its usual.
    it starts channeling and it release hit when its dead. normal thing. AND more annoying is You Freaky Way Of Typing. and think. maybe better to start care of ur hp lil more. and not leave with almost zero. cause of something spawn next to ya ur dead anyway

And dont like cleric? make different char. cause i know clerics who can kill few lvs higher mobs. its just technic\

>>>> YAMIINO Why would a monster attack when it is already dead? It makes no sense, the client sent the info that the mob died and it displays it, yet, the monster is able to attack.

Yam its bout channeling. and mob hits when its falling on the ground. same time like ur hit gets to him
    so.. nothing weird. DEAD mobs arent on the ground hittin ppl. its just last hit released same time with ur own hit.
  • Death - Harshlands
    Death - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It's called lag, mostly. If you had a sub 50ms ping, you probably wouldn't experience this so often.
  • Mr_jingle - Sanctuary
    Mr_jingle - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    What makes me think it's annoying too is after stunning the monster, it can't do anything for a few seconds but if you kill it while it's stunned it somehow magically lands a blow on you... b:shocked
  • kanigits
    kanigits Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I can verify that these issues are server side lags and not general network lags. For the last week I've been running speed tests on my carrier line, and I've done PINGs and TRACERTs that show all responses remain under 70ms on a regular basis.

In game, however, there are some SERIOUS issues which can crop up. Examples can include:
    - no NPCs appear in a village and all monsters are non existent.
    - Monsters will fight, but then "freeze" with no on-screen action only to die later when the system "catches up".
    - Monsters are visible, but won't interact/fight
    - with full HP & MP, fighting with monster ceases and may freeze, I return to nearby village, and suddenly die.

This started happening within the last 2 patches.. FIX THIS..!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.