Room 34 Battles

Ultimate - Harshlands
Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
So, since today was the first time i actually get to fight someone in room 34 i was wondering if anyone else have had at least half the fun i had on one of the most real situations you can get.

PvP 1 vs 1, no excuses, no nixes, no guild tags, no time for people to get emo or rage on chat. Only brute preparation and skill can save your azz down there, so any other Epic battles we should know about?

Discuss!! b:thanks

Also if we can make a table i'd like to see survival odds.

I know QQ killed Hybryx once on room 34, and i killed an archer which is to remain unnamed to prevent Meca form tr0lling too much.b:surrender

Veno-89 >Barb high7X~Low8X maybe
Cleric-87 >Archer84~86
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Ultimate - Harshlands on

Comments

• AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    WOW! You are the bees knees!!!

That's some crazy skill you got pa...

Pl0x teach us to do the PK in da room 34???
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yea i had an epic battle...i entered the room..there was a 6x mage in there. 1 hit him...left the room. end of story hahhahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well, I tried to kill this cute little bunny that kept spam healing itself, the battle was epic because he'd cast a lvl 10 ressurect on himself every time he died, and continued his spam healage. He never even attacked me. LAME-O.

After over 2 hours of doing battle with the mighty cleric bunny, I gave up and rolled by battered body over to the giant ball in the middle, and proceeded to crush myself painfully underneath it's weight.

Seriously, nerf cleric bunnies they're OP'ed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Once I foundShelloveya (in game wife) in room 14, then eventually hit room 34 to find Trickster (in game husband)... good day I didnt go back to room 1 once b:victory
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This room is BS. I hit it every single day, and generally I wait 45 min to an hour, and nobody else ever comes. I've only seen 2 people in this room with me. The first time was Bearie when I was in my low 60's and he was in his low 70's with +4 XS. The second time was Alex when I was in my low 70's and he was in his low 80's with +4 Soulsmasher. I win at this game.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Wow this is fail thread. Not many people doing cube or people just don't even try to wait i guess. Time to turn it into a flame thread b:laugh Meh better than a fail one.

So this one this time that QQ (2700HP arcane veno) killed that CRIMSON barb must had been the best come back in the history of room 34 in the server.
    The barb stuns with the first hit and manages to get QQ's HP down to something under 50HP.
    What he didn't saw coming was QQ Hell sparking and 2 shooting him afterward LOL That must have hurt.

Yesterday when i was at 96% and trying to pass the cube so i could level to 88 i start doing as usual, but then i got the freaking dice that leads me to room 34.
    I said, "god damn it. I'll just go there die to the ball." But then when i go in i see the ****** looking archer on the server. For my entertainment it was the crimson leader itself b:dirty Time to get **** LA.
    It was rather boring, for 10 minutes Barbapapa was just spamming shield, wings of grace, stun shot, and hell!! he even had a genie that stuns while i sleep him. Quite hard to kill considering i only have enough magic to wear HH80. Sad thing after i won that battle i died on Dragon Ex room. Mobs and NPCs really hurt. Anyway, at the end real skillz > Pink suit.

The lesson of the day is, wait in freaking room 34 at least 10 minutes. You never know when crimson is gonna provide you with a easy pass to the next room. b:kiss

P.S: I made it to room 50 the try after that. YaY me 88.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    How can a barb lose in 14/34? Kill healer npc, activate ball, attack enemy twice and they are dead.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    that is the preferred way to win. However, i've ran into barbs in this room that tried that and failed. sage veno spark ftw :P 9.1k crit, bbb:bye oO
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I have a trick that could potentially let me win every single time....but I've never gotten to test it out since nobody has ever landed in the room with me in the past month.
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I usually run past the HP debuff and wait by the door at the end. But no one ever comes and I give up. :(
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    We need to have a day where everyone stops what they're doing to go run cube for 2 hours. That's how cube should be. Imagine crimson, QQme, paradox, heavenly, and Kylin members running amok inside the cube, and god forbid there might even be a 3 or 4 way battle in rooms 14 / 34 b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    We need to have a day where everyone stops what they're doing to go run cube for 2 hours. That's how cube should be. Imagine crimson, QQme, paradox, heavenly, and Kylin members running amok inside the cube, and god forbid there might even be a 3 or 4 way battle in rooms 14 / 34 b:shocked

imagine the cost of mirages that day b:shockedb:shocked
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    imagine the cost of mirages that day b:shockedb:shocked

Icon can supply them all, with all those hh runs he does...O.O
    Wonhalt
  • Hydra - Harshlands
    Hydra - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    One time I had to fight Nivi on room 14 b:shocked his axes really hurt b:surrender.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:kiss
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    One time I had to fight Nivi on room 14 b:shocked his axes really hurt b:surrender.

pffft nivi is a oneshot http://g.imagehost.org/0293/plus_ten.jpg
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009

This game's Pvp @ 90 is oneshot

thus boring

now everyone post how you aren't
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    *Runs Under Ball Spam Healing* GG