Ticketing problem

Osiris - Dreamweaver
Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Support Desk
I've sent several tickets over the past few days and never got any response from the staff, but slowly but steady I get the feeling that this is not the staffs fault but my tickets are just not sent.

When i complete the ticket form and click on the 'submit' button the only thing that happens is that my browser jumps to the top of the page. Firefox doesn't give me any information about sending or loading any informations.

I'm using Firefox 3 build 3.0.1.0, have javascript activated and have the same problem with Opera 9.64.

Thanks in advance,

Osiris
Post edited by Osiris - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Niley - Heavens Tear
    Niley - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Me too have this problem :(

Ticketing system not sending my message..
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    When you submit your ticket, afterwards, it takes you to another page thanking you for sending in your ticket.

Please note that here in the US, most of PWE is on Holiday for Memorial Day weekend Sat-Mon. The skeleton crew at the office is working on things as fast and thoroughly as they can.

Please expect a wait of 1-3 days to get your ticket replied to. Usually, everyone aims for same day replies, but it can take longer then 3 days on occasion because we all have multiple duties b:victory

Make sure that you all have the latest version of IE, Firefox and Flash installed on your computer.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hello darthpanda16,

Thank you for your reply. I know that the PWI support staff has a thousand and one things to do so i don't expect the reply too fast, but my actual concern is that I don't think my tickets are sent at all.
    When i click on the 'submit'-button my browser doesn't send or load anything. Instead my browser only jumps to the top of the page because the link the 'submit'-button refers to is an anchor without a specified destination ('http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing#).

My browser is up to date and I'm pretty sure so is my flash but i'm looking into this.

Thx again,

Osiris.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This is a weird issue as the ticketing site does work for most people. It was just fixed (darthpanda16) and tested (myself after Pandy asked) on friday and it worked perfectly. Only issue with it which is known now is that tickets from users who had used E-mails with (for example) .co.uk to open their account are broken for PWE and they don't get them at all. In which case you would have to log out and send a ticket while not logged in using a different E-mail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.