pets being stored ON water...

Options
Klutzo - Heavens Tear
Klutzo - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
ok, this is annoying me so much, im a level 68 veno, and i train in the swamp of the wraiths, well, this playing field, is extremely unfair to venomancers, because if the player is in the water, for a random amount of time, the pet will store itself, as if they were completely submerged, this also works for riding mounts. this has almost gotton me killed several times, and did get me killed a few other times. this should be fixed, because the veno can still walk around and jump in the knee deep water, it needs to be made so the veno must be swimming for the pet to store itself, not knee deep in water. this can cause alot of problems for venos around level 60-70, the general mob levels for the swamp of the wraiths.
"opinions are strong, and can be changed, but it can never be destroyed." -Klutzo
[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3008548001&dateline=1242452305[/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    welcome to the world of PWI, this happens to everyone, just get used to it, it aint gunna change, in a few more levels youll never see it again.
  • Kysay - Heavens Tear
    Kysay - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    There is a nice island near Whetstone with plenty of heathens.
    You can safely use your pet their on mobs that are on the island and near it.
    It's not that hard, you just have to get use to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    or just use an air animal