i have a question about trading

TimArcher - Sanctuary
TimArcher - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
i want to know how to trade..and yes..i tryed to trade aND IT SAYS SOMETHING WITH SAFETY is on and so...so i cant make nothing to get rid of some items from the inventory..and yes..i changed that date to 0 hours and 1 minit but nothing diffrent..i still need to wait 24 hours..and after i wayted t says me to wayt again 24 hours..wath can i do?

this is a problem because i ahve to much items in the inventory so i cant make any quest(i cant done any quest)because i need space in inventory...b:cry b:cry b:cry b:cry
Post edited by TimArcher - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=50071&highlight=Safety+Lock

Says you need to wait a while before the new settings are in place.. so um... just wait?

And if you are running out of space, perhaps you should buy an "Inventory Stone" or a "Safe Extension Stone"...

Or do a Bank Extension Quest with items for Dragon Quest: 21 or 31?

Or you know, whine and cry like a noob.. that works too b:chuckle

P.S. You can actually drag the item from the inventory to the ground (it's called dropping an item)... Just click on the item and drag n drop... I thought you already knew that teheheheh..
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • TimArcher - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    the droping thing dont work..but thanks for that site...b:victory
  • TimArcher - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    b:shutupso more easy i need to set it to 1 minit and wayt three days without changing that time?
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the droping thing dont work..but thanks for that site...b:victory

Left Click item, drag to outside of inventory. Item should pop at the feet of your character
    b:shutupso more easy i need to set it to 1 minit and wayt three days without changing that time?

Yup.. 3 days wait.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    you have to wait 1 minute
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!