Binding ?

KateKyo - Harshlands
KateKyo - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
i just got a question....

if i bind my aero , and then when i wnt to remove it , it says to go to pwi promotion agent. and there is sum destroying process which takes 72 hours

my question is after this 72 hours ,wil i loose my aero into "non-existence" or wil it be back in my inventory after the unbinding process is completed ? b:shocked

ty in advance
Post edited by KateKyo - Harshlands on

Comments

• keyshey
    keyshey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    destroyed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You can still remove bound items normally. Binding mostly means it won't drop on death and you can't trade it to another player. In the case of aerogear I don't think there is any good reason to ever unbind it, unless you just really need the inventory space.
  • KateKyo - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    well its like i make my aero +1.5 then bind it , and when i wnt to make it 2.0 i nyd to get it back in my inventory.

so is there anyway i can get it unbound without totally destroyin the aero?
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Hmmm...yeah *probably* can't upgrade it if it's bound, but I'm nowhere near certain on that. Unless someone comes along to say otherwise, I would advise not binding until you get it full upgraded just to be safe.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hmmm...yeah *probably* can't upgrade it if it's bound, but I'm nowhere near certain on that. Unless someone comes along to say otherwise, I would advise not binding until you get it full upgraded just to be safe.

You can upgrade if it's bound, as long as you do it yourself. The upgraded item you will receive will also be bound to you.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    You can upgrade if it's bound, as long as you do it yourself. The upgraded item you will receive will also be bound to you.

Wait what? That makes waaaay too much sense....

On a serious note: Thanks, good to know.
  • KateKyo - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    wow ty warmachine ...u ftw ^^

btw if it dosent work then u r indebt for meb:surrender
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I want Unbound Stone or something like that b:cry I bounded my X-mass Blessing and Swiftshadow(3-5m/s) b:shocked b:surrender
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    wow ty warmachine ...u ftw ^^

btw if it dosent work then u r indebt for meb:surrender

Hehe it works for sure, first hand experience b:pleased
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • KateKyo - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    yup it worked , i can put it in my invt b:victory

ty tyb:cute
  • madmanmurdock
    madmanmurdock Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Is there a way to unbind something? Weapons and armor?
  • FedxL - Lost City
    FedxL - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Do you guys know if it's possible to dye bound fashion?

Another thing - Can you bank bound items?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perpetual w00tage b:sin
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Do you guys know if it's possible to dye bound fashion?

Another thing - Can you bank bound items?

yes they can be banked. i'd assume you can re-dye clothes bound just like you can upgrade...though i do not know for sure b:shutup

btw love the sig lol
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • peacefulsilence
    peacefulsilence Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I want Unbound Stone or something like that b:cry I bounded my X-mass Blessing and Swiftshadow(3-5m/s) b:shocked b:surrender
    If people demand an unbinding stone enough they probably will add one to the cash shop. Of course I'll imagine it would be along the lines of 5 Gold if not more just to keep people from going "Oh, well I'll just bind it then unbind it. No dropping my stuff, cheap cheap cheap.". Then again they could jack up the binding item cost to level things out making the unbinding item cost less. Either way if they added one they would have to jack the price on one or both to keep people from being overly comfortable with cheap item protection with resale potential.
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    If people demand an unbinding stone enough they probably will add one to the cash shop. Of course I'll imagine it would be along the lines of 5 Gold if not more just to keep people from going "Oh, well I'll just bind it then unbind it. No dropping my stuff, cheap cheap cheap.". Then again they could jack up the binding item cost to level things out making the unbinding item cost less. Either way if they added one they would have to jack the price on one or both to keep people from being overly comfortable with cheap item protection with resale potential.

I don't think they're going to make an Unbinding item, for one it will make GA useless sorta. Especially people who like to PVP, they will just bind all their items, and then GA will be obsolete except during PVE stuff.