Buh-bye PWI.

BA$ARA - Sanctuary
BA$ARA - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
I've just quit the game, following is just some stuff I feel people have the right to read and see how the customer service of PWE is like.
If you're unsatisfied, there ain't no use to insult me here because I'm not gonna be reading the comments anyways.

-Edited due to forumrules-

Yeeeep, that's the end.
Just to let ex-fellow players know, watch out when you type in diff languages in WC, cos these GMs have no idea whatever the hell you're saying, and they're not very happy about that, so they'll ban you. LOL.
AND, if you do lose anything by bug or some kinda glitch, just move on, don't wait for it like I did, it's not gonna come back. xD

Good luck and have fun.
Post edited by BA$ARA - Sanctuary on

Comments

• BA$ARA - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Pretty sure this gonna get locked and censored or smth, but hell.
    Anyways, forgive the bad English at some parts, gotta be agitated when stuff like that occurs.
  • Anjiru - Sanctuary
    Anjiru - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    First of all, you do realize that they get a lot of stuff they need to handle at customer support, right? You shouldn't also expect them to give anything at players just because they claim something.

Nevertheless, that's a pretty silly reason to get banned. Considering the flaming and spamming going on at World Chat sometimes (and even here on the forums) with no actions taken whatsoever.

However, this doesn't justify you using foul language on people trying to help you. They are here to help, not to serve people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
  • Sylvini - Heavens Tear
    Sylvini - Heavens Tear Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Umm, if you call that "trying to help", you've got some odd definitions. As far as I can see, BA$ARA was both patient and courteous for longer than necessary, and customer service responded with BS questions, ignoring his issues, and blatant elitism (as concerns the whole "American" issue).

On a side note, it would be nice to have a translation of 中国人=香蕉=黄色. Google translates that as "Chinese People = Banana = Yellow", which I'm betting is somewhat off.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Oh yea... like cussing in Chinese is gonna help you rofl!! Wt a loser...

Your also violating the TOS by posting this... and this should be locked in less than 1 hour... So respond fast lol!!!

And umm, maybe it's probably an server abnormality that happened that made you lose your mount or something. Because it clearly states PW has no record of you dropping/losing/dying/whining/being a male prostitute to a red name pker/ or any "normal" method of losing your mount.

This is a very unusual case indeed.

P.S. Yea, silly reason to QQ over spilled milk and get paddle owned by PW. But yea, that Chinese phrase has some means of racism as comparing a ethnic race (Chinese) to a dull color (Yellow, and Bananas)... and you know what bananas mean ladies...... tehehhe.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Davechapelle - Sanctuary
    Davechapelle - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Umm, if you call that "trying to help", you've got some odd definitions. As far as I can see, BA$ARA was both patient and courteous for longer than necessary, and customer service responded with BS questions, ignoring his issues, and blatant elitism (as concerns the whole "American" issue).

On a side note, it would be nice to have a translation of 中国人=香蕉=黄色. Google translates that as "Chinese People = Banana = Yellow", which I'm betting is somewhat off.

My experience dealing with customer service hasn't been very pleasant either, they seem to suggest the most obvious things that anyone with half a mind would have of tried before submitting a ticket. Total waste of time imo, easier to make a thread and ask a gm about it.

and the chinese does mean chinese=banana=yellow. In china, asian people are considered yellow people, hence yellow, and bananas are yellow on the outside so chinese people=yellow people=bananas.
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ill say it again lol.....We need a lock statb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ill say it again lol.....We need a lock statb:shocked

Lock Stat?

ugh.... Lock is a lock...

Stat is stats? or STAT?...

Me no comprendo, Missie!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Kaosknight - Heavens Tear
    Kaosknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The QQ has begun.
  • BA$ARA - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    wow, im amazed ppl actually read this.

btw, I didn't cuss in chinese? (exactly, what good would it do).
    I was RECRUITING ppl in Chinese, cos I enjoy talking to my countrymen too LOL.

On hind sight, it was immature of me to use crude phrases at ppl 'trying to help'. But again, I wasn't, and still am not seeing how much sincerity they put in to 'helpin' customers.

I understand that they're busy, as with every single other customer services in games, but just read their answers, they make me laugh. You might as well just reply me with a blank email.
  • BA$ARA - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009

Thanks for noticing how I was trying to keep it very polite initially, I don't like to make it hard for people doing their jobs either.
    And yeaa.. the translation is correct. xD
    The faction I was in was called 'bananas', so yep, just playing around and getting some fellow Chinese people. lol.
  • Anjiru - Sanctuary
    Anjiru - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Of course they're trying to help. They wouldn't be there otherwise.
    They probably have to follow a certain procedure as well.

As for the "BS questions", just think of the "BS questions" they're probably dealing with daily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Actually closed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.