Ingame character differs from created one

kuaru
kuaru Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello there,

I'm from Germany and new to Perfect World, so please excuse me for asking (dumb) questions whose answers I could have find via forum search or so ^^''

My boyfriend also joined PW yesterday for the first time and created a human wizard.. Ingame he noticed that the character had a different look from the one he actually created (face, hair, colors).. Only the round avatar-thing showed the character like he wants it to look :S

Does anyone know what to do now? I really wonder since my character is shown the way I made it both on his and my computer.. So he must have done something wrong..

Greetings,
Kuaru
Post edited by kuaru on

Comments

• Koltrast - Sanctuary
    Koltrast - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    There is a setting in the UI settings for 'Show customizations' - he may have unset that.
  • kuaru
    edited May 2009
    Think I found the setting, but nothing changed :(
    Any other idea? Someone? >.<''
  • Palu - Harshlands
    Palu - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Mabey the game didnt save his caricter all the way through and just saved the avatar and the guy he made got changed back to one of the premade ones?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If at first you dont succeed, redefine success.
  • kuaru
    edited May 2009
    Maybe it's an important fact that on his computer the character looks like he wants it, while I see a premade char (except for the avatar)..
    Ingame there are lots of people whose characters look premade, but when I click on one of them, the avatar of that player looks different.. I'm not getting it x)
  • Poisonedtip - Heavens Tear
    Poisonedtip - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    As Koltrast said double check 'show customizations' has been ticked on yours and hi char, as i had the same problem a while back every male archer or female blademaster looked the same except for avatars. all i had to do was tick 'show customizations' and everything was fine.
    Rigante Leader, Fun, Helpful, Talkative Faction.
    We Do and Help With TT-FB-Bosses
    PM Me Questions Or For Info ^^
    b:pleased
  • kuaru
    edited May 2009
    Ahh it works! :D Thank you soo much!!