Heavens Tears TW Predictions (5/22 - 5/24)

Hisui - Heavens Tear
Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Wow I wrote this one in only 30 mins.

Go me?

http://www.iperfectworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8215#post8215

For those of you who are going to nag about why I didn't write more for Enrage vs Triad - its because I am planning to write a separate post match analysis. (Thats if I play in the TW)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
Enrage - We Eat.
Post edited by Hisui - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    first to reply, i win
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hmm..no action from Roadkill?
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    weekly blog plz
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    I forgot RK. Check back tomorrow when my care meter is refreshed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The weekly predictions are a must read for me, thanks Hisui for the entertainment.
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Woo great as always Hisui, look forward to these every week b:victory

Tao FTW
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    nice predictions as always ^_^ b:victory
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    yes Fliick, tao IS ftw

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    where is the special edition prediction especially for Triad vs Enrage TW? b:cry

is was the special edition menth as a review after TW ?
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Yes cus I don't predict my own guild's matches.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Stickygree - Heavens Tear
    Stickygree - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wewt... another interesting week

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "A Forum post should be like a skirt, Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting"
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    With interesting results too. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Triad totally surprised me! Is nice! I like! b:pleased

I wonder if Rad is gonna show up for either of the fights tonight. b:chuckle

Barring any unusual circumstances, i expect Caesar and Triad to gain a land each. b:victory

Boy, i was hoping Memories would finally come through :(
    And Enlighten got kicked out by Rad. :(

I guess, contrary to common perception, Rad is very much alive and kicking!

But Roadkill was another pleasant surprise! :D
    Nice job RK! And i like your new color! Paint all Northern lands with it pls! b:surrender
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I suspect Rad will show up tonight and do our best...

That Enrage vs Triad fight must have been a real charm ticker. Would have liked to had seats for the show.

Edit*** To folks below who cant seem to stop living in the past...

Lazyness,
    Thanks, we are most certainly NOT the Radiance of the past, if your looking for them turn your angst and old grudges elsewhere. Those that remain and those that are new, are happy with our ability to defend against Multiple TWs each week to the best of our ability.

In my book, taking down Memories while also attempting to fight 2 other battles in the same time spot, still counts as a win against Memories. Thanks to Memories, War, and RoadKill for their competitive TW's. Congrats to Roadkill on their win.

Screammoman,
    Thanks for your concern and your spin about losing respect. I do believe a guilds health relies on more than number of lands held however.

I really just dont get this mentality, "Let's take this tea-party guild along with Evolution off the map please". If this means, every established TW faction on the Map, and every aspiring TW faction on HT continue to attack only Rad and Evo week after week, well that's pretty much what you've been getting for the last 2 months. Much like being repeatedly ganged upon in PK, it does get a bit tiring to be ganged up on week in and week out, on the upside we are having plenty of TW fun and gaining experience.

End Edit***
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    rad is alive, but you know they're a shadow of their former self when they can't even handle 2 mid-sized guilds at the same time

they needed 40 min to take down memories with a full team, sacrificing the rk land... with a result like that, i really doubt they will show up to either the caesar or triad tws tonite
  • screamoman
    screamoman Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Don't worry.

In time, Radiance's no show's up will cost them in the end whether they realize it or not.

There losing lands doing it and will continue to lose land and respect.

Let's take this tea-party guild along with Evolution off the map please.
  • whoisthis
    whoisthis Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    screamoman wrote: »
    Don't worry.

In time, Radiance's no show's up will cost them in the end whether they realize it or not.

There losing lands doing it and will continue to lose land and respect.

Let's take this tea-party guild along with Evolution off the map please.

Q.Q you noob,you obviously have no clue how war or strategy works, stop bashing rad for not showing up for bigger guilds to save land from smaller ones.
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    whoisthis wrote: »
    Q.Q you noob,you obviously have no clue how war or strategy works, stop bashing rad for not showing up for bigger guilds to save land from smaller ones.
    I know, I mean, it's not like Evo has successfully used that strategy for months or anything, amirite?

If you can't take land from your neighbors anyway, holding off the bigger guild and retaking the land the next week from the smaller guild is a fine tactic.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I suspect Rad will show up tonight and do our best...

That Enrage vs Triad fight must have been a real charm ticker. Would have liked to had seats for the show.

Edit*** To folks below who cant seem to stop living in the past...

Lazyness,
    Thanks, we are most certainly NOT the Radiance of the past, if your looking for them turn your angst and old grudges elsewhere. Those that remain and those that are new, are happy with our ability to defend against Multiple TWs each week to the best of our ability.

In my book, taking down Memories while also attempting to fight 2 other battles in the same time spot, still counts as a win against Memories. Thanks to Memories, War, and RoadKill for their competitive TW's. Congrats to Roadkill on their win.

Screammoman,
    Thanks for your concern and your spin about losing respect. I do believe a guilds health relies on more than number of lands held however.

I really just dont get this mentality, "Let's take this tea-party guild along with Evolution off the map please". If this means, every established TW faction on the Map, and every aspiring TW faction on HT continue to attack only Rad and Evo week after week, well that's pretty much what you've been getting for the last 2 months. Much like being repeatedly ganged upon in PK, it does get a bit tiring to be ganged up on week in and week out, on the upside we are having plenty of TW fun and gaining experience.

End Edit***

They dont seem to understand its better to hold 2 lands and lose one then lose 2 or all 3 lands. Its all about the number i mean Evo gave TC a free land and this week we came back and got it easy. So u cant just be a c0cky a hole when leading u have to make choices and do whats best for your guild.

I wish rad luck but why u have to take our land from Enlighten b:cry i wanted that back b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]