Griefing(Sick OF IT)

beardedclam
beardedclam Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
b:angry, GM's please monitor diff. rare pet spawn sites. PLEASE. SIck of griefing which is a serious offense in 90% of any mmo. Jealous veno's are showing up and killing the rare spawns on purpose. It will get anyone kicked out of any faction,,you guys should hate it to.
This is a form of griefing and not alright!! (Vid,,,,,,,) <ticket made with full name> is one name caught doing it personally at the Broken Bridge location. More than 1 once.
'
'
A fellow faction member was the only one to show up for the bear cub May 22 am time for spawn, had the cub half way through the tame spell and another veno pops up,,sees it and her already in the middle of casting tame,,,1 shot spell attacks it and Ran off. No name was able to be written down.
That is not sporting, it griefing, and it greatly affects the market. PPL like that just tame and sell and are greedy in the first place. But to act like 9 year olds who don't get their way and will kill so noone gets it is plain wrong!
Our Faction is taking a stand and will be announcing all Griefer's here each day. Don't shame yourself and or your Faction. We are watching.(and yes we know the diff between accidents and plain griefing) this isn't a witch hunt.Any other players may add (partial)names here as well. Or the Faction of said name. All Veno's Unite!!
Post edited by beardedclam on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    #1 naming people on forums for shaming, is against the rules
    #2 the GMs say rare pets are like any other mob, if theyre killed, theyre killed.
    so condolences to you, but all you can do is either try harder to tame it or get over it
  • Anjiru - Sanctuary
    Anjiru - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    #2 the GMs say rare pets are like any other mob, if theyre killed, theyre killed.
    so condolences to you, but all you can do is either try harder to tame it or get over it

Can you link to a GM saying this?
    What if any other class would keep up showing and killing these rare pets every single day?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
  • beardedclam
    edited May 2009
    Please if your not a venob:shutup. This is a serious matter. It is griefing. If you don't think so your just as guilty and share the same Morals of those who do so.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Quote or GTFO.

I'm all for posting the names of people who hog and grief the rare pet spawns. If it's not against the rules, Fine. Getting away with being a first-class *sshat, not fine.

Post the names, make it a sticky, so everyone knows how well you play with others.

<Name Withheld to avoid irritating "Tear">
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Quote or GTFO.

I'm all for posting the names of people who hog and grief the rare pet spawns. If it's not against the rules, Fine. Getting away with being a first-class *sshat, not fine.

Post the names, make it a sticky, so everyone knows how well you play with others.

It's against the rules to post the names of other people because you don't have their permission to do so. Now if that person was stupid enough to post QQ on the forums, then everyone may laugh at his or her name...

You can't post names.. period..

Now start script paddleflogger.exe on you. Have a nice day, hope it doesn't hurt too much b:chuckle.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
    edited May 2009
    Quote or GTFO.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=290641

here you go stupid, straight from a mod, illegal to 'name and shame'
  • Kysay - Heavens Tear
    Kysay - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Get some channeling gear or windrage :o

I know people do this, but I've never had a huge problem with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    No one ever complains when I kill the bear or the kitty or the puppy or the frog or the rabbit. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Just to clarify. The OP is not talking about me. I do not deal with rare pets. Taming, griefing, or otherwise. I've never been to the either of the spawn sites for the shadou cub.
  • Kaosknight - Heavens Tear
    Kaosknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hmm...cub hunting sounds fun...I'll go give it a whirl myself :D
  • beardedclam
    edited May 2009
    I edited so the whole name isn't shown for shame. But yet your arguments is still worried (probably yours) name will be pasted all over the net..If someones name is put up in full why do you care. You worry more about that, than the wrong they do. Your in fact an idiot. Let who ever posted a full name get in trouble by the devs. You walk away, not your hands that are dirty. If your not a dev,,don't worry about cleaning. tisk tisk.
    Personal opinion, character names arn't real. No need for permission, (Personal opinion). However as I said. Its edited to not put in full names. But know this, ruin my game play I ruin yours. Blacklisted from every team or event. Kill rare spawns to be an **** ,no different than the idiots who killsteal and other wise loot steal in fb's. No one wants you, no one wants a A hole.
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    QQ, maybe you should stop looking for rare-pets and play the game with the ones you have.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You might have to just...buy em. o_o

I know on harshlands, all rares go for like 200-500k. Pretty cheap. b:bye
    edited May 2009
    rare pets all have crappy stats to bbegin with :P
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I edited so the whole name isn't shown for shame. But yet your arguments is still worried (probably yours) name will be pasted all over the net..If someones name is put up in full why do you care. You worry more about that, than the wrong they do. Your in fact an idiot. Let who ever posted a full name get in trouble by the devs. You walk away, not your hands that are dirty. If your not a dev,,don't worry about cleaning. tisk tisk.
    Personal opinion, character names arn't real. No need for permission, (Personal opinion). However as I said. Its edited to not put in full names. But know this, ruin my game play I ruin yours. Blacklisted from every team or event. Kill rare spawns to be an **** ,no different than the idiots who killsteal and other wise loot steal in fb's. No one wants you, no one wants a A hole.

Your QQs make me strong! Yee hawwww I'm gonna kill me some rare pets tonight!
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Closing this as the thread seems to be going downhill.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.