TT/HH boss HP requirements?

Options
Lacrimosa - Harshlands
Lacrimosa - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Barbarian
Hello, could any give me the average amount of HP a barb would need for the following bosses?

Twilight Temple:
Cosmoforce: Null in 2-3
Ancient Evil/Belial in 2-3
Post edited by Lacrimosa - Harshlands on

Comments

• Kuniam - Sanctuary
    Kuniam - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hello, could any give me the average amount of HP a barb would need for the following bosses?

Twilight Temple:
    Cosmoforce: Null in 2-3
    Ancient Evil/Belial in 2-3

Well I'm level.. Well I forget now, 47 I think, and I have 4300 in tiger form ( no hp shards...yet) When i'm able to get to those bosses even though i go there with faction mates every once in a while, I will probably have close to 6000 if not more.. But hey. As long as you have a good cleric! Thats all that counts =)
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    DarkRings - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Average HP? 10k...
  • Kuniam - Sanctuary
    Kuniam - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    And whats yours dark x_x! Lol I think we've passed the 10k mark xD But yeah 10,000 deffinatly sounds good
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Agreed better to have more hp for them but 10k is the bare minimum also if your going to have a barb tank best to have all the best buffs on them such as max for all cleric buffs and bm max def buff. Boosts the def of the barb to over 10k phy def. Just something i have learned from my last barb Sulferous he had 11k hp in tiger at 72.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garlix - Lost City
    Garlix - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Agreed better to have more hp for them but 10k is the bare minimum also if your going to have a barb tank best to have all the best buffs on them such as max for all cleric buffs and bm max def buff. Boosts the def of the barb to over 10k phy def. Just something i have learned from my last barb Sulferous he had 11k hp in tiger at 72.

WOW 11k in tiger on 72 how ? xD i have just 8,5k xD does he have HH armour and a lot of HP shards?
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    remember to increase ur phys and mag defense, 11k are nothing with a low defense
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear
    Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    10090 hp 14955 phy res and 3498 ele res at lvl 77 :)
    dunno of those will be good for those bosses *haven't seen them yet* but i would expent TT2-2 bosses to need 11k+
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Omg wow... I barely got 10051 of HP in tiger form full buffed at lv.95.. 13k full buffed phys def and 3.2k magic res...
  • _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary
    _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I read this thread in flight on my world quest... so I stopped to buff myself... I am level 71 and with just my buffs I have 6250 physical defense and my magical defense value ranges from 1891 to 2363... and I have 9877 health... but that will change in a few hours... will be goin up >=D
    Disclaimer

I hereby absolve myself from all responsibilities from damage incurred, loss of life, and severe mental retardation from trying to read and/or understand my posts. Please do not come to me about these problems or I shall be forced to stab you with a dull wooden spoon. Enjoy your day. =D
  • Rise_satan - Lost City
    Rise_satan - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Im at work, but my barb as currently 8.8k hp buffed and im not even 70 =/ I calculated that with all my TT set (G6 shard in all of them) plus my calamity, ill have close or more than 10k :) Make me happy that I did a good job on my barb! BTW I did up to 2-2 TT with my barb and guildies and I was the one tanking (lvl.7x cleric healin me) and I had no trouble. Last time I checked with all the buffs for + PhyDef I had close to 9k I think...
    I tend to think Im not that bad compare to others here
    BARBS RULE
  • Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear
    Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Omg wow... I barely got 10051 of HP in tiger form full buffed at lv.95.. 13k full buffed phys def and 3.2k magic res...

dark the phy res and magic def come from full buffs, which i expect on a TT2-2 you will have a bm and cleric for full def. just by my own buffs i have 10,090HP 9735 phy res 2202 ele res

can't wait to go sage, hopefully can hit 20k phy res with sage shapeshift :D
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

I have 12,883 hp in tiger buffed, and about 14.5k p.def buffed, 4.5k water resistance(everything else is 3.6-3.7k))
    Tank wise perfect, yet I need to pump more dex for pvp b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Barbs have all that hp but they suck so bad when magic mobs swarm them. ahahahaha

Veno ftw.
  • whoisthis
    whoisthis Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    10k hp at 95 is pretty bad, at 86 i have 11k hp in tiger and im a DD build
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I have 12,883 hp in tiger buffed, and about 14.5k p.def buffed, 4.5k water resistance(everything else is 3.6-3.7k))
    Wow...
    whoisthis wrote: »
    10k hp at 95 is pretty bad, at 86 i have 11k hp in tiger and im a DD build
    Yea... b:surrender
  • whoisthis
    whoisthis Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dont worry, its probably your gear bro, my gear isnt godly, but its decent, upgrade your gear when u get the cash, your hp will shoot up
  • Erado - Heavens Tear
    Erado - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    cosmoforce can be done with around 10k hp or so, but you will need BB probably, since it can hit up to 8k dmg / hit without that.

belial though, needs defenitely more, i wouldnt wanna try it with just 12k hp.

and damn yeah darkrings.. you have low hp b:shocked
    i have over 14k in tigerform now, and although i have decent armor, the rest is not all that good.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Lol grandma stop lying to people b:chuckle
    b:dirty
  • _Gaurdian_ - Lost City
    _Gaurdian_ - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

b:angry gimmie gimmie gimmie
    b:sin ill pk you all eventually....
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    b:angry gimmie gimmie gimmie

MY ****ING GOD, GTFO MY BARB FORUMS GAURDIAN b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Lacrimosa - Harshlands
    Lacrimosa - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thanks for your input everyone. b:cute As on the first page, I should have asked for minimum requirement, but this helps too, to get a general idea of what to aim for.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    11.7 in human form

14.6 in tiger

And I have 292 str lulz
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]