Best Genie for Barb?!

Badname2515 - Lost City
Badname2515 - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Which Genie should i use for a barb tank?? And why i cant reset the attributes of my genie? It's a Zeal with 5strength 2dex 5vita 15magic. Ive got order of origination in my inventory, ive got 20 of em and i cant reset even 1 point. I thought u could reset every atrtibute to 1, so it doesnt care which one i take for barb, but i cant... Why? Which one for barb??

thanks
Post edited by Badname2515 - Lost City on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    maybe a dex one, extreme poison to help the party, tree of protection to heal you/increase your hp, fortify for a few seconds of dmg immunity, and its initial skill :P

this is just my two cents
  • Badname2515 - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    i need more two cents =O
    edited May 2009
    either way youre going to want a dex one for longer skill duration, or more mag for easier way to unlock more skills :P tree of protection also makes your armageddon dmg do alot more
    edited May 2009
    i dont wanna know how skill it or which attributes i should make high. Just whih Genie??? (Longevity, Zeal, etc). And why i cant reset attributes to 1 or mayb 5, cant even reset 1 point.
  • Stickygree - Heavens Tear
    Stickygree - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i have, heart of steel (no more one hits from clerics, or string of crits from archers while they spark) solid shield 60% reduced damage, tree of protection, and extreme poison
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "A Forum post should be like a skirt, Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting"
    edited May 2009
    uhm.......didnt you what i wrote??
    edited May 2009
    maybe a dex one, extreme poison to help the party, tree of protection to heal you/increase your hp, fortify for a few seconds of dmg immunity, and its initial skill :P
    maybe YOU didnt ____ what i wrote.

get the one that has highest dex for its stat and use some of the listed skills, god
    edited May 2009
    ..... Why i cant reset the attributes?????????????? I already bought a Zeal with nice lucky points.
    edited May 2009
    you just cant because thats the way they come
  • beardedclam
    beardedclam Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The best question is "what is the best genie for what I want it to do?"
    Only you know what you want it to do for whatever class you are. Tell us if you want it to heal you or to buff or to debuff or to dps. But hopefully Typing in Genie in the search in the future will pull up more of how ppl are using them and their opinions of those test.
    Those Threads are soon to be popping in Alot hoprfully.b:victory
  • beardedclam
    beardedclam Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Most of the powers your doing good to get off ONE power from genie,,with slow regen. One power per fight seems to be the case. Except for long boss fights. Even if you have 3-4 powers, Think about whats the ONE that will make or break the situation the most.