Please, please!

jag3r
jag3r Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Make the blacklist bigger! Half a day of blocking WC spammers and it's full. Make it at least 10x bigger, there are a lot of idiots.
I'm trying dangit!

So far so good! not famous yet =\
Post edited by jag3r on

Comments

• Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear
    Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Or, you could simply edit one of the other chat channels (trade, faction, etc...) to filter out world chat. Only turn it on when you need it.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lul you dont need to black list every one, just ignore wc
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I too like that idea, WC is handy sometimes when ppl advertise cheap things or when they are actually funny.

There is only about 20 or so players that mess up WC, would be nice to get em all on the blacklist.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What would be nice is a "last time used" timestamp next to each blacklist entry. That way you could see that a player you blacklisted 6 months ago hasn't been heard from in 3 months. So he's probably quit the game, and you can remove him from your blacklist and reuse that space for a new spammer.

But yeah, increasing the size of the blacklist would work too. I dunno why it's even limited - all the work should be done at the client end.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    jag3r wrote: »
    Make the blacklist bigger! Half a day of blocking WC spammers and it's full. Make it at least 10x bigger, there are a lot of idiots.

Wow, there are that much idiots in WC?

I thought it was a lot less, this is such a grave issue!

Now umm... those idiots must be violating some *cough* severe rules to be noted as an "Idiot" by you... since you are extremely well versed in judging who's an "idiot"... I mean.. you can't possibly be an idiot yourself right lol????

Yea, you should umm.. file a ticket that there are too much "idiots" on the server. Be sure to omit yourself as a candidate for being an "idiot"...

Good day *cough* idiot.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Wow, there are that much idiots in WC?

I thought it was a lot less, this is such a grave issue!

Now umm... those idiots must be violating some *cough* severe rules to be noted as an "Idiot" by you... since you are extremely well versed in judging who's an "idiot"... I mean.. you can't possibly be an idiot yourself right lol????

Yea, you should umm.. file a ticket that there are too much "idiots" on the server. Be sure to omit yourself as a candidate for being an "idiot"...

Good day *cough* idiot.
    example of a *cough*idiot*cough* who needs to be reported
  • shazyousuckbot
    shazyousuckbot Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I would also like to see this happen