Lay off fools.

Options
Kriya - Sanctuary
Kriya - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Venomancer
People are always complaining about Veno Legendary Pets. Even with Legendary Pets, Veno ranks low in PvP at end game (as you can see in charts).
Post edited by Kriya - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    QQ

I dont care, 1 class shouldnt be able to kill any other class as easily as venos with legendary pets can.

Its bs and you venos know it.

And someone has to be last on the pvp table, why should venos be higher? They can already tank as good/ better than barbs, they can heal the tank (herc), they level faster than any other class, they are close to being all the classes in 1 class. you honestly think they need to be a extremly powerful pk class too?

thats pathetic.
  • Kriya - Sanctuary
    Kriya - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    PvP is why ppl complain, that's all im addressing. I play PvE. Sanctuary ftw!
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    PvP is why ppl complain, that's all im addressing. I play PvE. Sanctuary ftw!

Well you are addressing the problems with the legendary pets that PVPers are having issues with, I don't know of any problems from a PvE standpoint, mainly the bleed effect + phoenix with PvP. In my opinion they are way too op for the type of class venos are meant to be.
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yet if you are PvE venos matter in TW air domain.
    Bleed suxs, genies DONT solve the problem, if you basically takes all the "anti bleed" stuffs is not enough.
    Ive even read that even at +90 the bleed still hurts (I think Chaotic from LC said it). Well trained venos with nix will own, its like now Venos are more important to take down than catas bcs they almost one shot everything:S
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    QQ

I dont care, 1 class shouldnt be able to kill any other class as easily as venos with legendary pets can.

And someone has to be last on the pvp table, why should venos be higher? They can already tank as good/ better than barbs, they can heal the tank (herc), they level faster than any other class, they are close to being all the classes in 1 class. you honestly think they need to be a extremly powerful pk class too?

thats pathetic.

in most case herc " can already tank as good/ better than barbs, they can heal the tank " TRUE

BUT pet cannot be purify or blue bubble end game u will understand

and wf doesnt level faster then other class ea level way more faster
    high level and vit build ea can tank belial where wf cant
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    QQ

thats pathetic.
    barbs can tank so many bosses herc cannot. ive seen a barb tank ancient evil in TT2-3 with just a charm and pots, not cleric spamming AH, and thats the hardest TT boss known to man right now.

barb + BB can tank world bosses, herc cannot.

venomancers arent #1 in PVP either, just because the bird kills quickly doesnt mean they dont die easily. if a good BM or archer cant kill a venomancer, something is wrong.

venomancer skills do crappy dmg compared to wizard and cleric, the pet is our only high ground, i dont see how thats over powered, then again this forum has warped the meaning of the word
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    just because the bird kills quickly doesnt mean they dont die easily. if a good BM or archer cant kill a venomancer, something is wrong.

venomancer skills do crappy dmg compared to wizard and cleric, the pet is our only high ground

b:shocked QFT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Talibkweli - Dreamweaver
    Talibkweli - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    QQ about VENOS? YUCK anything new these days?
  • Akiratojo - Heavens Tear
    Akiratojo - Heavens Tear Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I dun get it.....

As a heavy fox veno (with a nix) I have no trouble taking out enemies even without the nix.

Off topic:
    Who would have thought Tearvalerin is an E Nomine fan?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    07-Ghost fan
    Warning: This user has bad spelling
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I dun get it.....

As a heavy fox veno (with a nix) I have no trouble taking out enemies even without the nix.

Off topic:
    Who would have thought Tearvalerin is an E Nomine fan?

exactly, thats why phoenix's are too much of a good thing for venos, since you just said you have no trouble taking enemies out WITHOUT the nix, and when you do use the nix, its overkill.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    exactly, thats why phoenix's are too much of a good thing for venos, since you just said you have no trouble taking enemies out WITHOUT the nix, and when you do use the nix, its overkill.

Heavy fox veno is a relatively rare build. I'm the only one in my guild, and I've only run into one other during regular play (though I expect it's more common in PvP). It trades off damage for increased survivability - like the barb it can take a lot of hits, but kills more slowly.
  • Xelea - Heavens Tear
    Xelea - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bowlinbob...STFU and GTFO... stop whining cuz u iz gimp..
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Heavy fox veno is a relatively rare build. I'm the only one in my guild, and I've only run into one other during regular play (though I expect it's more common in PvP). It trades off damage for increased survivability - like the barb it can take a lot of hits, but kills more slowly.

its rare i agree, but extremely effective in pvp if they use phoenix with bleed

and to the noob 37 veno who obviously doesnt have a nix yet, she has no clue. Not sure why shes posting. What does she know about the pvp issues with phoenix plus bleed lol... carebears be funny.

Again I for one am not complaining about venos skill in pve, i find that useful, but people who are abusing the bleed affect is just wrong.

So you, Xelea can "stfu and gtfo" you saw in the above posts that some venos agree, learn to read, and be glad your not on my server.
  • Tehfishy - Heavens Tear
    Tehfishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    QQ

thats pathetic.

Leeeeeeeeeets see Barbs can do 25k DMG to any other class =) I don't know a single person with 25k HP. Most just avoid barbs in PvP now D:....

Barbs tank better long game.
    Venos are substitute tanks for short game. (at higher levels with a herc)
    Venos are insanely abused by the people that complain about them o_o.
    "Come tank TT" "Come tank this boss" "come come come"
    It's really annoying to see the same people that abuse venos complain about them.
    Even then some TW Guilds make their venos get a nix or require that they have on before joining. Then they complain that they were killed by one D:...
    I've been in squads where barbs made me tank -_-.... We had clerics, we had a tank but I was the one tanking....
    I can't hold hate as effectively as a barb can.
    I can't cure as effectively as a cleric can.... D:

P.S To your post above, don't call someone a noob just because they are a lower level than you.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bleed suxs, genies DONT solve the problem, if you basically takes all the "anti bleed" stuffs is not enough.
    Ive even read that even at +90 the bleed still hurts (I think Chaotic from LC said it). Well trained venos with nix will own, its like now Venos are more important to take down than catas bcs they almost one shot everything:S

just quoting this for the lvl 37 veno carebear who didnt see it.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Leeeeeeeeeets see Barbs can do 25k DMG to any other class =) I don't know a single person with 25k HP. Most just avoid barbs in PvP now D:....

Barbs tank better long game.
    Venos are substitute tanks for short game. (at higher levels with a herc)
    Venos are insanely abused by the people that complain about them o_o.
    "Come tank TT" "Come tank this boss" "come come come"
    It's really annoying to see the same people that abuse venos complain about them.
    Even then some TW Guilds make their venos get a nix or require that they have on before joining. Then they complain that they were killed by one D:...
    I've been in squads where barbs made me tank -_-.... We had clerics, we had a tank but I was the one tanking....
    I can't hold hate as effectively as a barb can.
    I can't cure as effectively as a cleric can.... D:

P.S To your post above, don't call someone a noob just because they are a lower level than you.

in my opinion noob is the new word for moron. i call high lvls in any game noobs all the time, and im sure youve come across some lowbies that have called u a noob as well. otherwise id say newb :P
  • Tehfishy - Heavens Tear
    Tehfishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    in my opinion noob is the new word for moron. i call high lvls in any game noobs all the time, and im sure youve come across some lowbies that have called u a noob as well. otherwise id say newb :P

and I killed every single one of them o_o....

Anyways anyone see a pattern?

Venomancers gets legendary pets.

People whine about how over powered they are.
    Venomancers defend their case by saying they needed it.

New patch comes out.

Barbarians get a insane buff to where they can one shot anyone.

People whine about it.
    Barbarians defend their case by saying they needed it. O_O <
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

I don't have a nix yet because I can't afford one. Not everyone has money to blow and not everyone has time to grind and grind and grind for one either. A Nix (or Herc) is a personal accomplishment and achievement and a WELL EARNED one at that. Veno's NEED their pets throughout the game, that's what makes them a veno. It's common sense and it's strategy.
  • Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear
    Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    sorry but to the one who posted a herc can tank as good as/better than a barb,
    that's an utter lie sorry, unless your barb is utter **** then yes, but in the end barbs rule for the simple fact that we have aggro skills, we have more life (i think anyway 4k or so on a lvl90 herc) and we can do more dmg i believe. sorry but in my opnion a herc will never best a barb as a tank for some simple reasons as we are not npcs, we can react to situations faster, we can be healed by cleric (spam IH ftw?) we can be purified and we get party buffs also. all in all if you think hercs do better you have seen some **** barbs then lol
  • Rangris - Heavens Tear
    Rangris - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    that's an utter lie sorry, unless your barb is utter **** then yes, but in the end barbs rule for the simple fact that we have aggro skills, we have more life (i think anyway 4k or so on a lvl90 herc) and we can do more dmg i believe. sorry but in my opnion a herc will never best a barb as a tank for some simple reasons as we are not npcs, we can react to situations faster, we can be healed by cleric (spam IH ftw?) we can be purified and we get party buffs also. all in all if you think hercs do better you have seen some **** barbs then lol

I wholeheartedly agree, Hercs can't tank as well as barbs can in the long run.
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

And barbs don't accidently unsummon either b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yet if you are PvE venos matter in TW air domain.

lvl 90...try lvl 100 and bleed still hurts even from low lvl birds.
    A lvl 8X nix ticks me for about 1.4k if im unbuffed.
    Thats like 4.2-4.5k dmg just the bleed, still survivable since i have more hp than that obviously at my lvl. But whats interesting is that blademasters and archers around lvl 9X+ don't do more than maybe 500-900 dmg (regular hits). The fact that a skill from a pet 20 lvls below me does more dmg than 9X players is very fascinating indeed b:shocked.

A bird lvl 95+ bleed does like 2k+ dmg tho each tick, thats **** if it cant be removed. But genies help. To bad they have 30 sec cooldown.
  • Lunati - Sanctuary
    Lunati - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Oh hooray, another "WAAHH VENOS HAVE OP NIXES" thread. -.-

Bleed = Debuff. Get Soulcleansing orbs/genie skills. Bleed's gone. Problem solved.

As far as the caster classes, Veno's do the least amount of damage and when it comes down to it, (and depending on the build) have the least amount of usable skills. And by that I mean skills that are worth investing any amount of money/spirit into.

If you're gonna call venos OP for using something designed for their class (the nix/pets), then at that rate, ALL the classes are OP because of stupid high damage/insane debuffs that were made for their class.

Barbs can hit for 25k and have ungodly amounts of HP. OP.
    Clerics can spam heal themselves and sleep you. OP.
    Archers critical, critical, critical with phys AND element arrows. OP.
    BM's. Fugging stun locks and interrupt. OP.
    Wizards. Super high magic damage, especially with Undine Strike. AND they can sleep you. OP.

Every class has something super-powers about it if you play it right. Nix = veno superpower.

QQ moar and get over it. Jesus.
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Oh hooray, another "WAAHH VENOS HAVE OP NIXES" thread. -.-

Bleed = Debuff. Get Soulcleansing orbs/genie skills. Bleed's gone. Problem solved.

As far as the caster classes, Veno's do the least amount of damage and when it comes down to it, (and depending on the build) have the least amount of usable skills. And by that I mean skills that are worth investing any amount of money/spirit into.

If you're gonna call venos OP for using something designed for their class (the nix/pets), then at that rate, ALL the classes are OP because of stupid high damage/insane debuffs that were made for their class.

Barbs can hit for 25k and have ungodly amounts of HP. OP.
    Clerics can spam heal themselves and sleep you. OP.
    Archers critical, critical, critical with phys AND element arrows. OP.
    BM's. Fugging stun locks and interrupt. OP.
    Wizards. Super high magic damage, especially with Undine Strike. AND they can sleep you. OP.

Every class has something super-powers about it if you play it right. Nix = veno superpower.

QQ moar and get over it. Jesus.

Maybe if I explain it slow slow slow VERY slow you get it.

Its not the nix itself, or herc. It is true that Herc is very strong, but actually venos are a solo class. Venos are not wanted in zen, in Rebirth order, no where. Venos are meant to be alone. So having a Herc is only a tool for venos to farm easily their weapons, and their xp. Venos can never lvl as fast as other classes.

Ok, now on Nix. BLEED/Fleash Ream is the problem. The skill is still bugged in my little sawfly, which with Lvl 1 Bleed (Yes, im noob, i didnt level it up)can make a lvl 80 archer charm tick. Lvl 1 does only 120%. Now think of a normal sawfly bleed at 200% on a bee, now think that on a Nix. Nix base damage is damn high, thats why is OP, the skill, not the nix.

And the skill is bugged, ALWAYS. I can die from a nixs bleed in 4 seconds, but an archer cant kill me the same way.
    So ofc ppl complain. Before nixes you could deal with bleed since bee damage wasnt that high, but nixes changed all that.
  • Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear
    Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    *gets unsummoned*
    LET ME OUTTA THIS BAG!!!!
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options

Its not the nix itself, or herc. It is true that Herc is very strong, but actually venos are a solo class. Venos are not wanted in zen, in Rebirth order, no where. Venos are meant to be alone. So having a Herc is only a tool for venos to farm easily their weapons, and their xp. Venos can never lvl as fast as other classes.

Ok, now on Nix. BLEED/Fleash Ream is the problem. The skill is still bugged in my little sawfly, which with Lvl 1 Bleed (Yes, im noob, i didnt level it up)can make a lvl 80 archer charm tick. Lvl 1 does only 120%. Now think of a normal sawfly bleed at 200% on a bee, now think that on a Nix. Nix base damage is damn high, thats why is OP, the skill, not the nix.

And the skill is bugged, ALWAYS. I can die from a nixs bleed in 4 seconds, but an archer cant kill me the same way.
    So ofc ppl complain. Before nixes you could deal with bleed since bee damage wasnt that high, but nixes changed all that.

see at least a veno admits bleed is a problem b:surrender
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lvl 90...try lvl 100 and bleed still hurts even from low lvl birds.
    A lvl 8X nix ticks me for about 1.4k if im unbuffed.
    Thats like 4.2-4.5k dmg just the bleed, still survivable since i have more hp than that obviously at my lvl. But whats interesting is that blademasters and archers around lvl 9X+ don't do more than maybe 500-900 dmg (regular hits). The fact that a skill from a pet 20 lvls below me does more dmg than 9X players is very fascinating indeed b:shocked.

A bird lvl 95+ bleed does like 2k+ dmg tho each tick, thats **** if it cant be removed. But genies help. To bad they have 30 sec cooldown.

You must have complete garbage gear then.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wow, this topic is still alive?

If they change it, they change it, until then learn to deal with it using the tools available to you in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    And barbs don't accidently unsummon either b:cry

Please tell that to my Barb friend... he keeps disapearing on me...
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Lunati - Sanctuary
    Lunati - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

I never said it wasn't a problem - I know its OP; I said it was in my post. I'm saying there's something you can DO about it instead of whining.

Also, yeah, venos are wanted in Rebirth order. I get several requests a day. Not to mention TT runs and FBs. Just because they're a solo class doesn't mean everyone goes *SHUUUUUNNNNNN* to them.

Also...where did you get the idea that venos don't level as fast as other classes? Seriously, veno's are THE class for grinding. Up until level 70, they're insane. And even AFTER level 70, although Archers may be able to grind at the same rate, venos are still the fastest leveling class. We're queens of grinding. And if you don't beleive me, just answer this question for me: What other class can, on their own (no clerics no nothing) grind on 20+ mobs at once without taking any damage at all, and then reap all the delicious EXP? Thank you, Hercules.

And the 'slow slow slow VERY slow' bit was un-needed rudeness. I'm not stupid for being sick of hearing about the nixes.