If you want to watch a kick **** anime... Watch this

Zephyrx - Lost City
Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
Welcome to Black Lagoon....

Well honestly, this anime is good...
It's like Confucius with an AK-47, two of the best things in this world

Q: Don't have balls?

A: Don't worry, we'll just shoot you until you say your balls hurt.

Q: Think your all that?

A: Too bad there's too much bullets on your face.... We can't tell lol!

Q: Why does it hurt so much?

A: If your dead, you won't feel right?

WARNING: You must be 18+ and actually have a brain. Or else you will get owned.

Black Lagoon Season 1

Note: Episode 1 is broken, so here's like a lame **** version of it "Abridged Style" Just continue with the real Episode 2.

Black Lagoon Abridged Episode 1

And yea, here's the original Black Lagoon Episode 1

P.S. If you wanna watch season 2... it sucks for you if you don't have google. b:chuckle
Position: Professional Forum Troll
Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
Post edited by Zephyrx - Lost City on

Comments

• Insergapwn - Harshlands
    Insergapwn - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    P.S. If you wanna watch season 2... it sucks for you if you don't have google. b:chuckle

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=black+lagoon+season+2
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Dam it... where's more people watching this?

Come on man! I thought people actually like to go crazy and shoot everything that moves!

Counterstrike? Psh, you guys were all talk and no action!
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    That anime rocks! One of my favs!
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Come on guys, this anime has Lara Croft! (Well not really, it's someone much hotter than her)..

This anime has... The F*word. Both versions of it! (Fun and ****!)

Come on.. and if your lucky enough to google season 2. It has some pedo action going on... and geek love between two brainy ppl with brains and glasses. Last but not least, it has the underage leader of a Yakuza kidnapped and forced to do strip bowling... (Yes, the leader of the yakuza is a underage 16 year old girl in high school with school uniform on)

yea, you horny ****... Watch this.

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Bumpie and violating the TOS!

Trust me kids, it's ok. I seen police violate the traffic laws at all times!

• Austin_Power - Heavens Tear
    Austin_Power - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I thought there was a rule against advertising **** like this. Please let this thread die, not everyone is addicted to anime. And seriously, Elfen Lied is WAY better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tilt your head to the left. Shat bricks.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    I thought there was a rule against advertising **** like this. Please let this thread die, not everyone is addicted to anime. And seriously, Elfen Lied is WAY better.

Sighs... I beg to disagree?

Warning: Don't click on the link unless if your an idiot 13 year old noob who thinks saying the F* word makes your penor get bigger.

Lol.. jk.. It's just 18+

Black Lagoon
    Torpedo + Helicoptor = Owned.

Elfen Lied
    I'm... umm... b:cute!

Basically, Elfen Lied is about a pre-18 child **** start with crazy powers whos off to find love.

Black Lagoon is about a gang of 4 who's off to kill everything that moves... See the difference?

Yea, my point exactly. How da **** do you actually compare two different anime from two different people? You just can't. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Personally I watched Elfen Lied and to me, it's just way too overly Emo without any real backbone to it. Black Lagoon captures the emotional part with better perfection and actually makes more sense than the stupid Elfen Lied in which we have a half naked girl with a hot body killing everything that moves....

I mean.. hell, where's reality? At least Black Lagoon doesn't try to use sex to sell 100% of the story! (It's more like 99%). Anyhow, I personally think Black Lagoon is a lot better.. but you probably never even watched more than 2 episodes of it haven't you huh?

• AnamTrial - Sanctuary
    AnamTrial - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I like anime in all forms, if it be from Chobits, extreame sexual undertones and a great love story - all the way to Dragon Ball *.*, or even Zoids, and yes I do watch Pokemon and Digimon. I have even been cought watching Voltron, never the less it has to be said that anime is very good. I belive that most of the amarican TV makers can take a lesson from them.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    I like anime in all forms, if it be from Chobits, extreame sexual undertones and a great love story - all the way to Dragon Ball *.*, or even Zoids, and yes I do watch Pokemon and Digimon. I have even been cought watching Voltron, never the less it has to be said that anime is very good. I belive that most of the amarican TV makers can take a lesson from them.

Hmm... I guess you really like PG-13 or minor animes... Though sadly, I can't really share the same likes as you because I'm more into Rated Mature (18+) animes... Well maybe I'm a bit darker b:laugh.

Well if you like watching PG-13 animes, I think maybe Last Exile is a great anime for you to watch... One of my personal favorites also. Here's the intro...

Last Exile - Cloud Age Symphony

• sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I might have to take a look. For now here are a few sites you can go to, to see anime for free.

www.tv-links.cc
    www.veoh.com
    www.megavideo.com
    www.youtube.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • Kadaz - Harshlands
    Kadaz - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Anyone like BLEACH?
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i didb:victory stopped when it started to turn **** with tons of fillersb:surrender
  • AnamTrial - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    You talk about only liking Rated M anime, and I do to like it, as I said be for and will say again, ALL FORMS OF ANIME. What dose it matter if the anime is not chock packed full of sex and drugs and blood? isn't the biggest part of the anime the people and the story? Do we have to degrade the quality of their work to the standards of American television? Even though alot of anime, Dragon Ball *.* excluded, runs for a short amount of time, they still have more of a plot and development then a three season American television show. The culture is reflected in these shows as well. It may be a cultural festival in InuYasha, strait to the use of words like Sense or Senpai. Please excuse my squarely ignorance, but isn't that what the true love of anime is all about? Seeing the greatness in all anime, and enjoying it for what it is, not for how arousing and brutal it can be. I didn't mean to go off on a tangent, if you don't care, ignore me i guess.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hm, I have to agree with zephy for once, black lagoon owns. Wishing there was a third season.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Rosewhite - Sanctuary
    Rosewhite - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Last Exile is also love. One of the most awesome animes, I've seen. Oh yes and black lagoon rules too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm just a vagabond with flowers for Algernon...
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    You talk about only liking Rated M anime, and I do to like it, as I said be for and will say again, ALL FORMS OF ANIME. What dose it matter if the anime is not chock packed full of sex and drugs and blood? isn't the biggest part of the anime the people and the story? Do we have to degrade the quality of their work to the standards of American television? Even though alot of anime, Dragon Ball *.* excluded, runs for a short amount of time, they still have more of a plot and development then a three season American television show. The culture is reflected in these shows as well. It may be a cultural festival in InuYasha, strait to the use of words like Sense or Senpai. Please excuse my squarely ignorance, but isn't that what the true love of anime is all about? Seeing the greatness in all anime, and enjoying it for what it is, not for how arousing and brutal it can be. I didn't mean to go off on a tangent, if you don't care, ignore me i guess.

Well, usually the teenage under 18 animes have a weak plot and somewhat extremely boring to watch in a lot of cases I have seen. Probably because the authors are extremely limited due to certain restrictions imposed on them for making movies adhere to a lower age population... But yea, most of them really suck. I mean.. Dragonball was... like Sailor Moon. Except they used pants and aliens instead of skirts and princess (and yes, I had to watch Sailor Moon when I was little because that's the show before Dragonball... dam.. the population of Earth has to be 50% female!!!b:angry!!!)

Anyhow, my point is that most under 18 anime have a weak plot. Some like (Last Exile, RahXephon... etc.. ) aren't as weak and therefore more enjoyable. But yea, 18+ is just usually my sign for kick-**** anime. And hey, I'm 18+, mind as well watch what I can right?
    Anyone like BLEACH?

After watching one episode of Bleach, I wanted to have superpowers...

After watching 20 episodes of the same dam thing over again.. with 1 boss taking forever to die.... That's when I decided to that Bleach the anime is similiar to Bleach the detergent in my washer.

Except one doesn't **** the living hell out of me after using it.
    Last Exile is also love. One of the most awesome animes, I've seen. Oh yes and black lagoon rules too.

Yea, I remember Tech TV 24 hour Last Exile marathon of blindness. Where I actually stayed up for all 26 episodes of Last Exile. Yea, a lot of kids probably lost their 20/20 vision right at the marathon... But it was dam worth it!

• AnamTrial - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    I see it as a case to case thing. Anything can be horrible, if given enough time anything can and most likely will go down the path of no return. I just didn't want them to all be lumped into a single category of being horrible because they are aimed at the age group of below 18.

Please don't think that I was trying to say anything personal about you, or your point. My question is do you understand my point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I've been meaning to watch Black Lagoon ever since a few episodes were played on my movie channels.

Sadly I couldn't watch a lot of it due to the fact that parents were around. :/

Been meaning to download some new animu though, but I have to delete something. Only like 5gb left on my drive. b:surrender
    Well, usually the teenage under 18 animes have a weak plot and somewhat extremely boring to watch in a lot of cases I have seen.

what is this i dont even
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • CrimsonPiro - Heavens Tear
    CrimsonPiro - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Exactly how much anim
    Long long ago, there were a man who try to make his skill ultimate. Because of his bloody life, It's no accident that he was involved in the troubles.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    I've been meaning to watch Black Lagoon ever since a few episodes were played on my movie channels.

Sadly I couldn't watch a lot of it due to the fact that parents were around. :/

Been meaning to download some new animu though, but I have to delete something. Only like 5gb left on my drive. b:surrender

what is this i dont even

You don't have to download. Stream quality is actually watchable these days.. and it doesn't clutter your hard drive like mad.

• AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You don't have to download. Stream quality is actually watchable these days.. and it doesn't clutter your hard drive like mad.

I'm one of those crazy people who have to have it in the highest quality and size to watch it. >> Most of my anime is 1280x720 and it's hard to watch the streaming size of most sites after that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry