Who is the most hated ?

drskull
drskull Posts: 30 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
It seems to me as I pk more and more ther are only 2 ppl who every one hates enuff to gang bang on sight..... so lets vote b:victory

Verticoli

Or

BrianDawkins

and why do you hate them more?
Post edited by drskull on

Comments

• Crystal_Clea - Sanctuary
    Crystal_Clea - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I hate Vert... but at least Vert dont stand on the cube of fate entrace Pking... like Hao_Vo_Tu does and lots of dreaming people as well.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hard to decide lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • drskull
    edited May 2009
    Hard to decide lol...

at the time of this post it is 50-50 so id say ppl agree with you on the difficulty of the decision lmao
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Lame....why cant it be meb:cry
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    well verts my freind and i have known him a long time........ so im goin with brian dawkins..... noob till the end... and now on his barb alt dejanpzs who is equally as useless and noobish.
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus
  • drskull
    edited May 2009
    well verts my freind and i have known him a long time........ so im goin with brian dawkins..... noob till the end... and now on his barb alt dejanpzs who is equally as useless and noobish.

yes like i said i have seen them both get ganged on alot personally i hate brian more as well

vert has his issues but brians xploit of the safe zone wall sniping is BS and more anoying then anything else

he never has killedme but GOD he is anoying
  • CJ7 - Sanctuary
    CJ7 - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    gotta go with briandawkins, verts cool and he doesn't try to gank people that he thinks are lower level then him. doesn't work everytime does it brian b:laugh
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Awwww....looks like Verticoli's public image is improving b:pleased He mustve hired a good public rep......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I haven't seen much from either vert or briandawkins lately, do they still pk? :o
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • XFlay - Sanctuary
    XFlay - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    gotta go with briandawkins, verts cool and he doesn't try to gank people that he thinks are lower level then him. doesn't work everytime does it brian b:laugh

Any explanation why Verticoli's PK rank dropped when they took out low level kills / alt kills? b:chuckle
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Briandawkins for sure... Cause vert can actually back up his **** talking some of the time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i vote for SNOW b:victory
    there! happy? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • drskull
    edited May 2009
    wow almost a tie

ill b honest didnt see that coming as it stand brian is ever so lsightly more hated hmm

if i could vote id pick brian

vert is a ninja pk er of low lvls but he isnt as openly anoyin
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Wooooooot ! wait wait wait ,I ain't in the hated list yet? b:angryb:angryb:angry
    Time to make more ppl QQ b:victory
  • Magicz - Dreamweaver
    Magicz - Dreamweaver Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    LOL. BRIAN DOESN'T PLAY ANYMORE, HE PLAYS ON DW, HE IS IN MY GUILD AND HE IS LVL 62 ATM, WON'T REVEAL HIS IGN, BUT THIS IS FUNNY b:laugh PKERS FTW
    Member of Dynasty! BTW RBorn died b:sad

ARCANE b:dirty > LIGHT b:surrender!!! b:angry b:angry b:angry

Current Goal: SPAM teh_fishey!

Highest PvE Attack: 22k on FB59 Drake Boss, non-sparked, non-critted, BM dragon, Veno Amped debuffed Sandstorm, lvl 62 Attack, ARCANE FTW!!! b:dirty
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol the most funny about Brian is that he is around level 70, plus I owned him in a duel :D...
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • briandawkins
    briandawkins Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I am old owner of that account BrianDawkins,I gave it to my best friend,who does steal from people,trash talk,hop faction (even more than I did),and generally his task on this server is to **** everyone off.But well,he's a good guy IRL,bit chubby dough >.>...

You people should not mind about him too much,just ignore him and PK him as much as possible.
    Peace.b:bye
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Verticoli v BriankDawkins?

aren't they one and the same?

idiocy shouldn't be allowed identity nor individualism.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • NoobPower - Dreamweaver
    NoobPower - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    :P I vote for brian b:shocked
  • ShadowFeaX - Sanctuary
    ShadowFeaX - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    oh please.....stop whining all the time about who you hate the most. Brain cheapshots oh well, the wall works both ways noobs. Vert kills you...oh well get better at pking and u might die less.
  • Jertor - Sanctuary
    Jertor - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hmm i think they both suck i can 1shot brian and i cant be 1shotted by vert so im happy
  • drskull
    edited May 2009
    :P I vote for brian b:shocked

uhhh wrong server maybe?

unlessss 0.0!!!! YOU HAVE ONE TOOOOOO!!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH THE WORLD WILL BE CONSUMED BY BRIAN DAWKIN CLONES RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we will have to put up with mid high lvl noobery and mildly anoying tactics whilst being bipolar barraded tween love hate relationships in the most anoying form of broken english imaginable...... SAY IT ISNT SOOOOOOO

lmao

oh and dont forget brians ever present i "did" you mom tom foolery

ever the clever squirrel this guy b:shutup