solo FB 29?

nytehawke
nytehawke Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Venomancer
My GF plays a BM, so I was curious at what lvl I should be able to solo FB 29? Figuring that if I can solo it then we should have no issues douing.
Still looking for a game to recapture the magic of my first MMO b:cry
Post edited by nytehawke on

Comments

• vagrant0
    vagrant0 Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Depending on what pet you have, you can usually do this somewhere around level 53, provided that you don't lag, and your friend doesn't steal agro from your pet. The important part here is not what pet you have, but rather if your heal can keep up with the damage being done to the pet. You could probably do it sooner, but might not be recommended.

Really though, you should try to group up with some people of a similar level, agree how loot is to be split, and have fun.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Qingzi's attack stats are almost as high as the FB39 bosses'. There's a good reason the FB29 molds are among the rarest in the game. I'd also say 53 is probably when you could do it solo.
  • nytehawke
    nytehawke Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    thank you for the replies. TBH I have had crappy luck with groups in this game so far. I think that having the high lvls run FBs has made people lazy, I have yet to run with a like lvl group that was not sloppy as hell.
    Still looking for a game to recapture the magic of my first MMO b:cry