Why is there ONLY threads about QQme and Crimson

CuteAngle - Harshlands
CuteAngle - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
so i been going on forums everyday and each time there is a new thread posted its about QQme and Crimson why is that? Why is there never threads about Kylin or Kingdom? maybe bc they not a bunch of 3 year olds that like to QQ about everything?b:laugh
Post edited by CuteAngle - Harshlands on

Comments

• Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I didnt even read this thread, only the title. but my response is, go read Lost City forums, then you'll see a wide variety of topics.

/sarcasm.
    Wonhalt
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Few ppl in server, and it's the only thing going on this Pv-lvlTil100OrOwnHalfTheMapthenPvP-P server. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    it's simple really. popularity. threads about these two guilds tends to draw lots of readers. like in real world, journalists would write about someone popular like obama or say, britney spears, not someone no one has heard of or cares about.

it's like journalism. look at sara palin, she was virtually unknown until she was thrust into the limelight. people were interested in her then now no one hears about her anymore. b:sad
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Because the only people on the forums are Crimson and QQme alt chars and the occasional sane human.
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Personally I'm tired of it myself. There's 3 threads about the exact same thing.. with the same people replying.
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Because the only people on the forums are Crimson and QQme alt chars and the occasional sane human.

I take offense at that :( I'm not affiliated with either and I am most certainly not going to agree to being labled "sane"!

^x^

People tend to follow trends. We're groomed to do so from early on. I never liked 'em much myself so you don't tend to see me posting in the x-guild-this threads. Though I'll admit to reading most of them as I like to stay informed >.> At least, up to the point that the uh, "knowledge" begins to hurt my brain as it spirals into offtrack rantings of sense-splitting doom.

Anyway, trends. While Crimson and QQme aren't exactly "trendy" in the normal sense, Crimson is a recognizeable brand to even the newest people on the server, and QQme is the "new"comer that's rising up waving a big, sharp, high-leveled pointy stick at the Establishment. Throw in a little drama about bots here, some not-exactly-whispered slanders of hiding in PvE instead of PvP over there, and a few vocal people on each side that like to tease up the flames... and you have our very own Harslands Soap Opera.

It might go into overkill, and it definitely goes into reruns at times, but the hungry lurking public needs something to entertain them on lunch breaks.

On that note though... do we have any new programming slotted for this coming week?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • DeadlyCleric - Harshlands
    DeadlyCleric - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    b:chuckle because there can be...
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Because nothing else is going on on the server at the moment.

Is it Kingdom, Kylin, or Heavenly vs Free Land you're excited to know the result of this weekend? Or Crimson vs QQme?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Mmm. By the way, should we be impolite and hijack the thread topic, or leave this as another one that's just about QQme and Crimson?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• thepopeseer
    thepopeseer Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ironic isn't it? by creating a thread about why all threads are just about crimson and qqme, this thread counts as one of those?

sigh, there's many other guilds out there. people should talk more about other guilds like kingdom. b:pleased
  • Sheesha - Harshlands
    Sheesha - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ironic isn't it? by creating a thread about why all threads are just about crimson and qqme, this thread counts as one of those?

sigh, there's many other guilds out there. people should talk more about other guilds like kingdom. b:pleased

king who? lol
  • Muse - Harshlands
    Muse - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I wish everyone would stop making pointless threads about QQme and Crimson
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Me too. It's getting tedious to troll the same idiots in so many different threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Me too. It's getting tedious to troll the same idiots in so many different threads.

Hot avatar. There is so many topics about qqme because we can.
    Wonhalt
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Nice duel in Etherblade last night, Eragon. I think you successfully frightened all of the newbies who were watching :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm On A Boat!
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    I'm On A Boat!

Epic is very pleased with his dinghy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    moar threads. i must spread my message of walterism through crimson topics

mOaaaaaAaaar
  • Ruby - Harshlands
    Ruby - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    each time there is a new thread posted its about QQme and Crimson why is that?

Yet another thread about QQme and Crimson
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    only reason no threads of kingdom/kylin or any other guild is because their boring......

Crimson has had KOS with of guilds since Eminence

QQme- random recruit/botter/bored high lvls/new

wtf has kingdom done? recruit fails of crimson?KOS on LS a dead guild ^^?

kylin-their just borin...

and kylin+kingdom r scared of qqme

kylin- some $$ good lvlin
    kingdom- just dont complain, 60+, and ur good
    they gotta maintain an "Image"b:chuckle
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Waterboy keep being an idiot. Please go on your main account not your alt please, don't be a coward. Kingdom can take on anyone at anytime, but everytime we go to tw, the opposite side never bother to show up. I wonder why?
  • xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Waterboy keep being an idiot. Please go on your main account not your alt please, don't be a coward. Kingdom can take on anyone at anytime, but everytime we go to tw, the opposite side never bother to show up. I wonder why?

Ever tried attacking the big guilds? LS = Dead = No1 shows LOL b:chuckle

Yall will get wtfpwned by Crim and QQme in a heartbeat.

Now shut up and go level up you PvE noobs
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    xtazee wrote: »

Lol. Conqueror comes to mind.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    xtazee wrote: »

And who killed LS? HMMMMMMM
    Now LS had people when kingdom attacked the first time.. They just chose to defend against kylin.b:bye
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    And who killed LS? HMMMMMMM
    Now LS had people when kingdom attacked the first time.. They just chose to defend against kylin.b:bye

LS died by itself. Leadership was bad, guild with lesser levels out of all the 6+ land guilds, and they decide to RPk the whole server. Couldn't end up good. =S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Kingdom- go KOS(not little guilds plz) or stop beggin for no KOS's by big guilds b:byeb:bye
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    Yoruichi - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Friends don't let carebear friends take bad KOSb:cute
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    LS died by itself. Leadership was bad, guild with lesser levels out of all the 6+ land guilds, and they decide to RPk the whole server. Couldn't end up good. =S

QFT. That guild was run so terribly, I couldn't believe they hadn't died already. Losing lands was just adding insult to injury.
  • BlowMe - Harshlands
    BlowMe - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    with that said, KISSES is 160 mil richer b:cry
    PWI - retired.
    JD - retiring Sept 22nd.b:shocked
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009

yes, the guild was run terribly but they have lands and some stuck it out. however, the added pressure of the combined crimson+kingdom kos hastened its collapse that not even the change in leadership managed to prevent. b:surrender