Class Representatives

Sesshoumaru - Dreamweaver
Sesshoumaru - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
I just came back from a 3 week absence. During this absence of mine I played Ether Saga and 1 thing made an impression on me. Every class (Dragoon,Rogue,Shaman,Conjurer,Mystic,and Ranger) all have a player who is their representative. These "representatives talk to the GMs of the game and have meetings about class problems,glitches you name it. I would like to have this on PWI also.
Now each class forum will be ofcourse in the class forum and flaming in other classes rep post should not be allowed but I know it will because some people just can not allow others to enjoy such a great free game.
Each "rep" will make a forum for members of that class to post their problems with the class, glitches, and any ideas they have for their respective class (this is not to cry about other classes).
Also the rep is to answer any (i mean any) questions about the class. Ingame ppl ask a question and r normally told to look it up on the forums. When i first started I didnt know we had a class forum so I asked ingame. This is to help other players (noobs and pros).
Plz let me know what you think of this idea. The ideal "rep" is not the highest lvl player for each class but one who has the patience and knowledge to lead their respective class into the future of PWI with certainty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
"My Honor Is My life"
Come get some of the real Sesshoumaru if you dare
Post edited by Sesshoumaru - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sesshoumaru - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Also since many have problems talking to GMs the class "rep" will be the one to make sure these points get across to the GMs. Maybe they can meet 1 time a month to discuss problems. idk let me know any ideas you have on this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
    "My Honor Is My life"
  • Sesshoumaru - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    And i would really really love Gms feedback on this idea also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
    "My Honor Is My life"
  • NC - Dreamweaver
    NC - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm a good looking Tiger:)
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I do like the sound of this "idea," but I am not quite 100% sure that it is a good idea to have a class representative, due to the fact that it is only one person answering the questions, it does get annoying fairly quickly answering the same questions over and over again. Not to mention that is kind of a 'power' position, could end up going to peoples head's.

Even then if they are able to answer the questions effectively, and accurately there is still a few they would be unable to answer. Hopefully they wont make a note of that, and bother the gm's about it during the meeting. Speaking of that meeting not even the most active players can be there 100% of the time, and depending on what day and time the meeting is at, it would be really difficult to make sure they are able to make it every month. (this could probably be avoided if the rep was able to give them a warning that they would be unable to make it, and get it rescheduled.)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary
    Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    People should vote every month a council of 12 representatives.