Comments

• Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear
    Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    should be stickied....BUMP
  • Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary
    Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    U cant trade friendship stones! (it sais so)

While the friendship stone does say it is unable to be traded the quest itself says to give it to the one who brought you the quest.

After completing the second tier of the quest I gave the friendship stone to the person who had been leader before me. It worked.
  • Valdea - Dreamweaver
    Valdea - Dreamweaver Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Question. What exactly is the Tablet of Friendship for? And how are we supposed to get these reward items? I did the quest (steps 1-9) and didn't get any of these items.
  • SATII - Lost City
    SATII - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    sorry i haven't been responding all, kinda busy atm
    All the equip says Defense Level +2.
    What does that do?

Doubles all my pdef and mdef?

not sure if it doubles... but increases it. sorry, i don't know much about those levels things
    I believe that since freindship crystals is a rare drop that getting fifty of them before lvl 90 requires either being very lucky or buying them. I havent reached lvl 90 yet and i have only participeted in 15 of them so maybe at lvl 90 if you have 50 of them there will be a quest pop up.

not exactly. it's actually not that hard because you don't actually need a stone to finish the quest. you can get a tablet from your friend's stone since it's a chain quest
    Just to be sure I understand correctly.

Imagine I am 'B' and I do not have a friendship crystal.

After I complete the quest I will have Flawed Pendant of Friendship AND a Stone of Friendship. I will give my Stone of Friendship to 'A' and keep the Flawed Pendant of Friendship.
    At that point my friend D and E can become leader invite their friends H,I and J,K. They can complete the quest so that D and E give me their Stone of Friendship each. Doing so I had no friendship crystal and I have been able to produce a friendship tablet with the Flawed Pendant of Friendship AND a 2x Stone of Friendship.

If I am correct, it should be very doable to get the item within 2 months with a good organized group of players.

yup pretty much
    Question. What exactly is the Tablet of Friendship for? And how are we supposed to get these reward items? I did the quest (steps 1-9) and didn't get any of these items.

it's a reward item that you can exchange for high level equipment. not sure if it's implemented in the game yet... haven't actually really done a quest - too lazy
  • Szioul - Heavens Tear
    Szioul - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    not sure if it doubles... but increases it. sorry, i don't know much about those levels things

Attack level increases your damage by 1%/level. Would make sense, that defense level reduces damage done to you by 1%/level.
    Legion: Sentinel
    Clan: RisenSky
  • Naan - Sanctuary
    Naan - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Does anyone know why you get 5 rep from the Elder while repairing the pendant sometimes, but not always? I've tried it squadded and unsquadded, I can't find any pattern to it. You always get the rep when you give it to the dancer, but I'd prefer to get 10 rep each time rather than just 5.
  • SATII - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Does anyone know why you get 5 rep from the Elder while repairing the pendant sometimes, but not always? I've tried it squadded and unsquadded, I can't find any pattern to it. You always get the rep when you give it to the dancer, but I'd prefer to get 10 rep each time rather than just 5.
    Does he say anything different when you get 5 rep from the elder versus not? I have a hunch it may have something to do with who you partied with (i.e. sex, level, race). Or maybe it's just random.
  • Naan - Sanctuary
    Naan - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nope, its the same people every night! Everything appears identical except that sometimes I get rep at that point and sometimes I don't.

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this.
  • Goldian - Dreamweaver
    Goldian - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Lol ive done it twice, got twice 55k exp when completed.. had to go to etherblade, dragons end etc.

this guide is nice for the ones that want fast exp.. for the ones that wants to spend 2 teles and get 55k exp total.. total fail
  • Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I just finished this quest. When I talked to the dancer, I got a token of frienship. It said I could redeem it for some exp and SP. I got 5k exp but no SP. And no tablet of friendship?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mhisty
    mhisty Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I just finished this quest. When I talked to the dancer, I got a token of frienship. It said I could redeem it for some exp and SP. I got 5k exp but no SP. And no tablet of friendship?

The token is the tablet they're talking about. It looks like an FB tablet. If someone doesn't want to bother collecting the tokens, they can turn them in at the Dancer for 5 rep and 5k xp. I also didn't get spirit the one time I did it. Also, I have gotten an additional 5 rep at the elder, but it's rare.
  • Kriya - Sanctuary
    Kriya - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Just to be sure I understand correctly.

Imagine I am 'B' and I do not have a friendship crystal.

After I complete the quest I will have Flawed Pendant of Friendship AND a Stone of Friendship. I will give my Stone of Friendship to 'A' and keep the Flawed Pendant of Friendship.
    At that point my friend D and E can become leader invite their friends H,I and J,K. They can complete the quest so that D and E give me their Stone of Friendship each. Doing so I had no friendship crystal and I have been able to produce a friendship tablet with the Flawed Pendant of Friendship AND a 2x Stone of Friendship.

If I am correct, it should be very doable to get the item within 2 months with a good organized group of players.

The problem is: most people that do FQ don't know what the heck they are doing (as in, they have no idea about the Token of Friendship. It's annoying having to teach the people how to do the quest every time they join. Reeeaaalllly annnnnoooyyyyinnngggg.
  • Kriya - Sanctuary
    Kriya - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Lol ive done it twice, got twice 55k exp when completed.. had to go to etherblade, dragons end etc.

this guide is nice for the ones that want fast exp.. for the ones that wants to spend 2 teles and get 55k exp total.. total fail

Eh. Does anyone know what this guy is talking about... 55k exp? Etherblade? ok. plz explain.
  • SATII - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Eh. Does anyone know what this guy is talking about... 55k exp? Etherblade? ok. plz explain.

Probably just a troll. If such a thing existed, people from MY-EN would know about it. He'll probably just reply to this (if he ever looks at it again) and just be like "hahhaha noob" but never actually say how it's done.
  • Iccyfoxx - Heavens Tear
    Iccyfoxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm always flying round Archsaur, and no one ever seems to want to do this friendship quest (at least not with a new lvl 30 veno), and the few that DO respond don't semm to know what it is (<
    exaggerating) and I must always do this quest with the same friends (done it twice). This is annoying and very confusing. I know there are "cool people" on the server who do know what to do, but it's a PAIN to have to explain to those who don't, only to have them not listen/ go and wait at the lady in white and/or simply question you over and over when their gonna get their exp and rep. And while you explain, the person who does know what to do usually ups and leaves, leaving you with 2/3 of the needed squad. Then you have to get another person who generally doesn't know what to do. Rinse, repeat. Please, someone, STICKY this guide and get it to the rest of the people on PWI that don't bother with forums. Put it on that automatic message thingie that could be used for amazing things like this guide and quest, but is instead wasted upon useless messages like, "A new day is dawning upon us..." or "It's Tuesday today. There's nothing good on TV tonight." I mean COME ON! This guide would help everyone. And, by the way, I know it's Tuesday. *Please note that this message is meant for any GMs that may wander by is their afternoon forum strolls*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to ForsakenX for the sig.
    Killing with flair.
    "Suck my Magmite!"-xXFoxxyXx
  • Iccyfoxx - Heavens Tear
    Iccyfoxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Added note. People who want to do this quest, we need some kind of group thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to ForsakenX for the sig.
    Killing with flair.
    "Suck my Magmite!"-xXFoxxyXx
  • Suiel - Sanctuary
    Suiel - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Anyone know where dancer moved to? She seems to be missing from her normal post since the patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    I just logged on after patch, I had a friends crystal from mob drop, I got two friends went to elder, traded it in for orb, got "have they been here" quest,, waited and elder said "talk to the lady in white".
    I went to lady ( or where she used to be) and nothing and no quest in quest list. What happened?
  • SATII - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    I think the FQ is bugged atm from the newest patch. Alot of people have had problems with the girl in white.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'd like to post this on my faction website. Credits to you of course. ^^
  • omnifox
    omnifox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hello all, I have maybe 15 minutes left on my stones and for some reason whnever I take the two stones and te pendant to the eder he has no quest for me. What happened?
  • Ljubica - Dreamweaver
    Ljubica - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    rly nice postb:kiss

Sticky please
  • Mintou - Harshlands
    Mintou - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Sticky please, this has been very helpful and will be helpful to others.

One note, when I did the FQ today, 'Have they been here today?' was the second option and not the first, I wonder why it's changed.
  • Zephyrli - Lost City
    Zephyrli - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ok, since last patch a few things have changed. Also I'm stuck on the last part now cause I kinda didn't read fully all the text..hope someone can help.

First off, things that have changed

When you get the quest first of all from the elder you receive the first Stone of friendship (after "Have they been here"). Then, you get the pendant and the 2nd stone when you finish talking to the lady in white. So this cuts out the need to wait for your friends to do their part of the quest it seems...??? am I right? I asked the other person helping me to trade me the stone of friendship he received but he couldn't, implying that these stones are indeed required for that persons use at the end.

So, I now have the 2 stones of friendship and the broken pendant but I can't trade them in to the dancer/elder for my token (cant remember which npc it was)

Anyone any ideas how to finish this quest now? is there a 3rd npc ?
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    is the lady in white back yet?
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Andrael - Lost City
    Andrael - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    really good explanation, and helped me a lot

and "bump!"
  • Hmgboi - Sanctuary
    Hmgboi - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    what do i do next or what to do when i get the token of friendship
    b:victoryb
    b:laugh
  • Hmgboi - Sanctuary
    Hmgboi - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Nvm I Got It
    b:victoryb
    b:laugh
  • drake01
    drake01 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Does anyone know exactly where you trade in the tokens of friendship for level 90 gear?
  • SATII - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    I don' think they're released yet