Sorry for noob questions....

bellini
bellini Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
b:surrender First, I am sorry for asking noob questions - but I have tried search and getting a little frustrated.
1. I am a veno - my pet died ... how do I revive him?
2. How do I decompose a weapon for chi stones to feed my genie.
3. My items are saying that they need care ... what does this mean and one has broken - how do I fix it/care for my items.

Bellini
Post edited by bellini on

Comments

• Kuniam - Sanctuary
    Kuniam - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    bellini wrote: »
    b:surrender First, I am sorry for asking noob questions - but I have tried search and getting a little frustrated.
    1. I am a veno - my pet died ... how do I revive him?
    2. How do I decompose a weapon for chi stones to feed my genie.
    3. My items are saying that they need care ... what does this mean and one has broken - how do I fix it/care for my items.

Bellini

1. As a Veno. You should have a skill to learn from the pet skill trainer ( look in you r inventory for a Pet revive skill book ) If you have that book go to the Pet skill trainer in lost city, and click tame pet I believe the correct button is.

2. To decompose weapons, your mastery levels need to be leveled, I think with level 1 mastery you can only decompose certain things.. not sure how that works.

3. To fix/repair your weapons. Go to any blacksmith, apoco, tailor, Merchant Go to trade list, and then click repair(to repair certain items it will show a little hammer, bring that hammer over the item you wish to fix ) Or repair all, which will repair all your equipment, of course their is a cost
  • Bellinii - Heavens Tear
    Bellinii - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thank you - I will try that later. b:thanks