Losing Game mouse when going to Desktop??

darwick
darwick Posts: 19 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Support Desk
Im running the game in 1024 X 768, Full Screen, the issue is when I have to go to my desktop I lose all Control of the Game. And when I open the game from the Desktop and click anything on the game screen it goes back to the Desktop.... Examples: if I need to minimize the game to open FireFox when I close firefox and go back to playing the game It dosent work. The Game mouse is the plain white mouse type.

I have ran all the updates and the verifier 2 times and no go.

Any help would be great !
Post edited by darwick on

Comments

• Sir_Joshua - Lost City
    Sir_Joshua - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I also have this problem. Sometimes the mouse goes back into the game but mostly it stays in control of the desktop. I sent in a troubleshooting ticket hoping it will be looked into. It might be an OS or GPU problem though.

Right now I've learned to live with it. It doesn't take that long to log back on.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This may help you if not please try updating your drivers. Though the most realible fix seems to be to play in Windowmode instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarWick - Sanctuary
    DarWick - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This may help you if not please try updating your drivers. Though the most realible fix seems to be to play in Windowmode instead.

I have played in windows mode and it works there, But windowed mode is to small.

I have update my drivers but the problem is still there.

Hope we can solve it !
    b:shockedDeath Comes To Those Who Don't Listen !b:shocked
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Normally if you play in Windowmode you can choose how big your window is by clicking on the site of the gamewindow and dragging it to the size you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_Joshua - Lost City
    Sir_Joshua - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009

It worked for me. Thank you.
  • DarWick - Sanctuary
    DarWick - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah Im just going to have to use Windowed. Thanks For the Help !
    b:shockedDeath Comes To Those Who Don't Listen !b:shocked
This discussion has been closed.