Need a Dragon as an Avatar

conga
conga Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
I think it would be cool to be a Dragon . There are things in the game that have to do with dragons.(Dragon Quests),(Dragon Orbs),(Dragon Orders).ETC ETC. The way they should start out is as a human or Barbarian . Then when they get to a certain level . you will receive a quest to become the Dragon.
Then as a dragon you can fly,breath fire, or even ice as weapons skills.
b:thanksb:laughb:pleasedb:bye
Post edited by conga on

Comments

• stormhydra
    stormhydra Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The dragons would get waay too popular. Everywhere you go there would be dragons and stuff.
    And since they are so popular epople are gonna complain, so PWI will add more "cool" classes.
    Steam Acc - Blugblugy || Steam Nickname - Blugyblug ||Xfire - Blugyblug || - Call of Duty 4/Modern Warfare 2/COD: Black Ops - Blugyblug ||League of Legends - Blugyblug||Forsaken World - Coalescence (mage)
  • Iceymon - Lost City
    Iceymon - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    stormhydra wrote: »
    The dragons would get waay too popular. Everywhere you go there would be dragons and stuff.
    And since they are so popular epople are gonna complain, so PWI will add more "cool" classes.

but if you had to be level 70 or higher to become a dragon then it would not be over poupler and if so a lot of money would come to pwi and i don't think would mine to much.