New Wings Anytime Soon (Clerics/Archers)?

Options
DrgonSlayer - Heavens Tear
DrgonSlayer - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Seeing how there has been newer mounts coming and going, I was just wondering if anyone had news about new wings coming in for Winged Elves? I have just reached 3.2 mil, and am currently debating on whether i should go ahead and get watcher of the skies, or wait a couple of weeks to see if theres gonna be new wings available (better). What do yall think? BTW, im @ 92.7 % exp, so ill meet the lvl 50 requisite for the wings...
Post edited by DrgonSlayer - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Noarux - Sanctuary
    Noarux - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I believe it's better to wait, because I'm positive there's going to be more wings, cause I've seen em in PW.MY however not sure exactily when, that part is upt o you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrgonSlayer - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Thats what ive been thinkin. If you go to the AH, look under wings, theres like 7 more that dont show up in the boutique (2 of course being the origional wings and the lvl 30 wings u get).
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I know what you mean. I'd hate to buy cash shop wings and spend another $18 upgrading them just to have new ones come out. But I suppose that's the risk you take any time you make a major cash shop purchase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    We just got new set of wings being sparkebrite the butterfly ones.I like watcher of the skies.It all depends on how you can hold out.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • DrgonSlayer - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Guess ill go ahead and buy Watcher.. But if new ones come out, and they are better, i can make a trade offer to others for the new wings :). Or, i can just accept watcher (i like the design)!
  • Mint_sage - Heavens Tear
    Mint_sage - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I like hallucinitory mist. I wish it was in red, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    by Forsaken :D
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Here are all of the future wings that we could possibly get: http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/flight-e.php
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory