Hey everybody! Youll like this....

Options
Rise_satan - Lost City
Rise_satan - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I just found that article online : http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2009/05/18/ap6434917.html

Recently, I made a thread to know how much people were playing PWI. Well, here it is. PWI is the ****!!!b:chuckle
Post edited by Rise_satan - Lost City on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    *buys stock*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I just found that article online : http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2009/05/18/ap6434917.html

Recently, I made a thread to know how much people were playing PWI. Well, here it is. PWI is the ****!!!b:chuckle

WOW... world-wide crisis bro is hard in every ways b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rise_satan - Lost City
    Rise_satan - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lol! was thinkin the same thing! buy stocks :) but a bit expensive though... Still very proud of you, PWI b:victory
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I am just curious how many play perfect world international.
    Not so much other perfect world versions
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoctorHouse - Sanctuary
    DoctorHouse - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I am just curious how many play perfect world international.
    Not so much other perfect world versions

In my opinion the PWI is probably growing, but the Asian versions are most likely shrinking. Most MMOs usually only have a strong "life" of 2-3 years, then they start losing numbers.

Even the very best MMO's eventually hit their peak then start to drop, those players that have invested the most in time and money are usually the ones that stay on till the last. I think PWI will be around for years, as long as they do not ruin the game by making it almost necessary to have to spend RL money to get ahead.
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think the fact that Target and 7-11 are carrying the prepaid cards is a sign that PWI has a fairly large player base. Those companies aren't going to carry something they see no profit potential in.