Bikini

2»

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    As I mentioned in another thread, I've always said that paying a 7 digit amount for a single bikini piece was ridiculous to begin with. Now I finally got one for a much fair and REASONABLE price of 4 gold.

Last time I checked, there are other prizes to get in DT besides bikinis.
    you actually have some sense, hurray for you and being a smart poster unlike half of the imbeciles here!
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Also, I can think of several people on Sanctuary alone who waited for the bikini's to come out in CS....cause we knew they would eventually ^^;

You can still hunt for them in DT if you wish - just means you get it for free, rather then having to pay the coin/gold for it. And Rainbowvidel's right - there are more prizes in DT to be had ^^
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)
  • Poisonedtip - Heavens Tear
    Poisonedtip - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Finally they have realesed bikini's and the general people dont have to pay 2.5 million per a piece :)

way to go PWI team b:victory
    Rigante Leader, Fun, Helpful, Talkative Faction.
    We Do and Help With TT-FB-Bosses
    PM Me Questions Or For Info ^^
    b:pleased
  • Eorween - Heavens Tear
    Eorween - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yep..we dont have to keep paying those RIPOFFs been profiting from us.
    now the ripoffs have to actually go grind to make some coins..lol
  • Paladin - Harshlands
    Paladin - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The bikini market has been sluggish lately, too many bikini's, the price is dropping.
    now that the staff has notice it, they might as well add it, and make a few bucks.
  • Ammerex - Lost City
    Ammerex - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah.. sluggish.. >.>
    I spent 800k on the bottoms, and 1.2mill on the top.xD
    As far as I knew, among my friends, people where still buying em just fine.xD
    The fact is, just all fashion is slowing down. Less room.
    OPEN WARDROBE AND CUPBOARD OPTION. O:<
    Please.b:surrender
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I am making it my personal job, for today, to go around and LOL at anyone that complains in the WC about this and how they bought one for like 4m or something.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hell yea, everytime I see a girl in a bikini....

I have to tell myself it's not a girl, but a guy....

Dam I love bikinis these days.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary
    Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hell yea, everytime I see a girl in a bikini....

I have to tell myself it's not a girl, but a guy....

Dam I love bikinis these days.

Hey I'm a woman in real life and have a bikini top and springside skirt b:angry females play this game to >:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    6X Sin on RT
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Hey I'm a woman in real life and have a bikini top and springside skirt b:angry females play this game to >:P

O... hai there. I have now know that there is 1 girl who actually wears bikinis and it is not a guy!

P.S. I predict many guys will attempt to hit you on (yup, not hit on you b:chuckle)
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • VidaLove - Heavens Tear
    VidaLove - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    XD Good Job PWI now can i have a Bikini b:cute

Now only they need activate option Wardrobe, we need more space for Fashion b:cry
  • Mandey - Dreamweaver
    Mandey - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I agree with you VidaLove, when do we get those two tabs of storage open!! =[
    51 lvls in Calamity, **** whomever actually pressed the kick button on me, while I was at work no less, you coward.
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hurray for making sure one of the few achievement oriented rare items becomes a symbol of real-life $$$, and ruining the purpose of one of your few actual functioning in-game events. I salute you, PWI.

Wasn't the bikini always a symbol of real-life money? I always assumed that the vast majority of people I saw in a bikini had simply bought them from other players. If the bikini had been untradeable then it would have been an achievement oriented rare item.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    erethizon1 wrote: »
    Wasn't the bikini always a symbol of real-life money? I always assumed that the vast majority of people I saw in a bikini had simply bought them from other players. If the bikini had been untradeable then it would have been an achievement oriented rare item.

well when you do get the temple page thing in dragon temple it gives you a random swimwear male or female, would have been silly to make untradeable, also since so many of the chests give **** wouldnt have been fair for party share
    many people worked hard in DT for their swimwear or grinded hard coins for it (sure some loaded zen but not all) and felt fairly proud when they got it, it is a good bit of a slap in the face to them, especially sine there is a separate summer swimwear in the game files already
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    but its also a way for groups of high level PKers to go and jew lowbies, been there, seen that. one particular large faction on my server loves to goto DT, pick off huge masses of players, and then take whatever treasure they cleared of mobs. its not really so much a status symbol, as those who couldnt get to a treasure chest would have to buy them at ridiculous 7 figure prices, cash shop bikinis makes it more fair for anyone to get one
  • Yanjing - Heavens Tear
    Yanjing - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Can you guys seriously blame PWI for wanting to make money? The GMs are people too, they have to put food on the table and pay the bills just like you and me.

I love that the bikinis are in the cash shop now. I had wanted one, but doubted I'd ever be able to justify coughing up the 5mil to buy one. This definitely makes things easier. And Tear is right, the way people get the bikinis isn't really fair. I know people say that it's "survival of the fittest", but working together and helping others can be way more rewarding than just being mean all the time. It's a game, it's for fun.
    yay
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    O... hai there. I have now know that there is 1 girl who actually wears bikinis and it is not a guy!

Make that 2 :)
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)
  • Yanjing - Heavens Tear
    Yanjing - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Make that 2 :)

3. b:victory
    yay